Chapter Eighteen

A/N: SURPRISE! I decided to keep writing this book guys! I felt really guilty leaving it on only Chapter Seventeen when other Adopted By Zoella books have like 60 chapters! I bet you weren't expecting that!
Thanks for reading, and Adopted By Narcus will still be going on in the background.
Thanks guys xx

___________
Considering Alyssa still had isolation and was then suspended for two months, our friendship group is stronger than ever. We all have so much in common!

That night, I decided to film a YouTube video, Joey and Connor were leaving tomorrow and it's been great having them here even though I didn't see much of them. I wanted to do a collab with Joey, upload it and then do a collab with Connor and upload it another time.

"Zoe?" I call.

"Yes darling?" Zoe comes into my bedroom.

"Can you help me film?" Zoe's face lights up.

"Of course!" she claps her hands.

"Joey!" I yell.

"Yahh!" Joey yells back.

"Can we do a collab?" I ask.

He comes running up the stairs a huge grin on his face.

We end up filming a 'would you rather' video that turned out to be pretty funny.

After all the footage was done, Alfie helped me edit and once the video was complete, all I had to do was upload it.

"Oh! I can't!" I squeal "What if they hate it?"

"Of course they won't!" Connor tells me, and with that, he clicks 'upload'.

20%

44%

68%

82%

98%

100%

Oh God.

I patiently wait for feedback, and in no time, I was receiving tweets.

-loving @saltandpeppas new video!

-@saltandpeppas new video is so cool!

-@joeygraceffa and @saltandpeppa make a great collab today!

-watching @saltandpeppas first video over and over again. I'm in love!

-I hope there is many more to come @saltandpeppa . I love your video!

I replied to as many as I could, so glad that they liked it.

"Wow, people seem to love your video!" Alfie says. "50,000 views already!"

"Wow!" I whisper to myself.

"You're gonna be a great YouTuber. I can feel it." Zoe gives me a hug.

I do hope I am, because making that video and seeing the response makes me so happy!

____

Sorry it's short, I'm in a rush! xx