Chapter Fourty-Eight

~Day 13 of 20~

Just to let you know, this will be a very short update x
______________
Maths dragged on and it was complete silence between most people all the way through. I'm pretty sure not everyone was happy to be back.

Finally, after learning that pie=3.14 and not an edible one either, we were dismissed.

"What did I tell you?" Alyssa hisses.

"It's not my fault I was sat there." I sigh.

"Give her a break Alyssa," Annika sticks up for me "you're not her parent."

"I know that! I just don't want Peppa to get hurt, that's all." Alyssa bites her bottom lip.

"I can fend for myself, you know." I tell her.

"Of course I know that." She smiles.

"Good." I nod.

"I'll try not to bug you anymore, but promise to be careful?" Alyssa links arms with me as we walk to music.

"I promise to be careful!" I laugh, happy we were okay again.

As we were lining up for music, I was playing 'Jelly Jump' when I got a notification of a text. I clicked on it, realising it was a number I didn't know.

The trap is set, all that's left is for you to step in it.

I suddenly felt really dizzy, hot and cold flushes hitting me like waves. What was this? What did it mean? Who was it?

The last thing I remember was the concerned face of Ashlyn asking me if I needed to sit down.

And then, there was blackness.
________
QOTD: favourite subject at school and why
AOTD: food tech because, well, obvs, FOOD plus I loooove cooking x