Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: I have a new book! its called' Thoughts On (Rant book) ' it would be great if you checked it out. its basically a place where I can be myself and write down what I want. if you want a LOL and want to explore into the uninteresting mind of ME, go check it out! Thanks x

_________
I raced down the stairs to the bathroom as quickly as I could. I didn't want to be late! As soon as I locked the door, my phone went off. I peered down to see it was a text from Annika.

Hi!I hope ur ok living with Joe and Caspar. we'll have to meet up soon, won't we? miss you xx

I decided not to reply, but I did scroll down my text conversations with different people. I reached 'mum' and tapped on her name. They were all there. All the times she told me to go to sleep, to walk home, to get the bus into town to get milk. I quickly typed 'I miss you xx' and sent it.

I scrolled up a little bit and a name caught my eye 'Alfie'. I hadn't seen Alfie for months, I hadn't even thought about him! I missed him too. I wonder what he's doing now? Does he ever think of me? What about Zoe?

I pushed it into the back of my mind and reached for my suitcase. I spent at least 10 minuets choosing what to wear. I finally decided on a black skater dress with a beige baggy coat. I paired it with black pumps, a red clutch and my heart phone case. Curling my hair, I remembered my matching necklace and earrings. Smokey eyes, a cat eye and big red lips is where I considered myself done. I had taken half an hour, but hopefully Connor didn't mind too much.

I raced up the stairs to see Connor on his phone. He looks up at me and his mouth opens slightly. He looks me up and down with a surprised look in his face. "Wow." he whispers.

"Is it too much?" I ask uncertainly. I did dress up quite a bit.

"No, no, not at all. You look, erm," He scratches the back of his neck "Gorgeous."

I blush and smile "Thank you. So do you."

"Sorry, I'm not very good with compliments. But thanks." He says awkwardly, before taking my hand and leading me out of the apartment.

We walked through London, chatting. He was still holding my hand, which I was completely fine about. We arrived at a posh looking restaurant standing on its own. It had hearts around the door and roses in little pots outside. We walked inside and the warmth hit me. It felt so nice and it smelt so good too.

"Table for two please?" Connor asks the well dressed waitress.

She lead us to a little table at the back where we sat down and looked at the menu.

I hadn't looked around yet, so wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. I looked up and saw a sight that made my stomach churn.

Alfie sat with another girl, their hands intertwined across the table.

I gasped quietly to myself, my heart dropping to the floor. He looked so happy, smiling at the girl opposite. She had dark extended hair with way to much makeup on. It was caked all over her face and she even had a tan line on her neck. He lips were so big and in a constant pout and her cheeks reached her eyes, making her squint.

It disgusted me at the sight of her. And with Alfie too! I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. When the waitress brought over her red wine, I jumped up suddenly and marched over to their table. I picked up the wine and chucked it into the fakes face, making her freeze.

"You will NEVER be like Zoe!" I scream at the top of my lungs into her plastic face. I sprinted out of the restaurant, tears already streaming down my face.

I ran all the way back to the flat where I just sat on the middle of the floor and cried my eyes out. My life would never be the same.

______
QOTD: what country are you from?
AOTD: England!