Chapter 11

A/N: Alright, before proceeding in reading this chapter I would just like to warn everyone that most of the chapter is sex. I think Lucy has been about ready to burst and it is their first time having sex with each other so I thought that I should try to go into as much creative detail as possible. 

Personally I feel that if I had to mark this as mature because of the word masturbation, when I wasn't trying to sound sexual for the sake of sex, then they should go all the way with each other. WINK WINK LOL

I also want to say that for those of you that do read this chapter you may want to get your clean clothes out... because you will need a cold shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bam and Ville stand outside while the glass repair man is repairing the window. They are talking to each other and occasionally looking at Missy and I. Missy and I sit in silence studying the two men and wondering what they are planning. I know that I have known Ville for such a short time, but it is almost like I can be myself around him without the fear of repercussions. However, I can't shake the thought that this is some fairy tale dream that I should have never been part of. It's like Ville is too good to be real, or at least in the fact that he was not made for me.

"What do you think that they are talking about," Missy asks.

"I don't know... maybe guy stuff like cars and girls," I answer.

Missy sits upright on the couch as if she is a cat ready to pounce, "They are up to something. Like they have something up their sleeves," Missy announces.

"Or they could be swapping recipes," I joke.

"No, Bam is looking this way more often than he should. He only does that when he knows that he is in trouble or when he is planning something," Missy points out.

I stand to my feet, "I'll find out what they are talking about," I announce.

I take my beer and tilt it up to my lips tasting the bitter taste in my mouth as I drink. I turn around and start to make my way outside. I hear Bam hushing Ville when he locks his eyes on me and sees me getting nearer to them. I walk out in the sun and lean on the railing of the balcony walk way. I watch the man that is working on the window.

"So how long have you been doing this type of work," I ask him.

"Oh, around 7 years," he replies never looking away from his work as he talks.

"You married," I ask.

"Yes," he says in reply almost sounding like he just wants me to leave him alone.

"Do you have any kids," I ask.

"Yes," he says in reply, his voice sounding like he is getting more and more aggravated.

Ville looks at me with wonder in his eyes. I could almost hear his thoughts, and he is wondering what I am doing and where I am going with all of these questions.

"Where you there to see the birth of your children," I ask.

"Why would you want to know? I did not think that when I took this job that I also signed up for 20 questions," he states in hopes to shut me up.

"Sir, that is very rude to answer a question with a question. I would think that your boss would not want to get a phone call saying that you were very rude to me. I am sure that your wife and kids would not want to hear their Daddy talk about how he got a big complaint today... Your poor wife may jump to the thought that if you keep going the way that you do that you will loose your job. I'm sure that she is not that type of woman to jump to ideas like that... but then again all women do that type of stuff. I am sure that you are over charging us anyways for doing this job. So what is the problem talking with your clients, since you know you will be making way more money than you should have made to do 30 minutes worth of work," I point out to him.