Chapter 18

I toss and turn in bed all night thinking about Risto and wondering what happened to him. Everything about what Risto told me and Ville told me keeps playing and replaying in my head. After the sun breaks through the night and wakes up the world, I head for the office again. Wondering if Torsti has found any pictures. I sit in the chair and start to navigate my way through cyberspace.

I log into facebook and start searching. So far there is no messages, so I start to try to browse around. I open another tab and start the search on google as well. I start to hear small noises coming from the kitchen. My whole body is on high alert, because I still feel that I have not seen the last of Aaron. I get up from my chair and make my way to the kitchen. The sounds of shuffling getting louder and louder the closer I get. I peer around the corner and see Ville going through the cabinets trying to make some coffee. He turns and sees me standing there, he jumps slightly at the sight of me, like he did not think that I would be there.

"Good morning love" he greets me.

"Good morning" I reply.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"No, I keep thinking of Risto. The more I think about it the more I see inconsistencies. When I first heard about it, I was told that someone gained access to his room. Then I hear that the last thing that he remembers was finishing off his drink. Then I first heard that there was some guy that acted really strange, but then I hear about these girls. But when I hear about the girls it was said that they did leave the bar before everyone started to go back to their room. The more I look things up the more I see that Rohypnol is not found in the states. I wonder how he was feeling yesterday. I would think that when he was drugged there should be some sort of trace, something like feeling bad. I think that I am going to call a couple of places and look over the internet some more to see if I am able to find something. All I know is that he was beaten and I have got a little lesson in drugs. But none of it puts anything together." I tell him frustrated in how everything was going.

"Well, just to let you know. At the concert he was signing things with the rest of the band. Doing like a meet and greet type of thing. There was a guy that asked for the bands autograph. But he did not bother to get a CD or any other type of thing like a shirt. He just came up with an index card and was asking for their signatures. When the band got to him they all agreed that he gave off this weird kind of vibe. Later at the bar was when they were drinking with the girls. Torsti said that he did see that weird guy walk into the bar and go to the bathroom. But the guy never bought a drink he just went to the bathroom and walked out. The last thing that Risto does remember was how he was finishing off his drink. But when he woke up he was in his hotel room naked and beat." Ville said answering most of my questions.

From Ville's explanation that caused me to go into the office and continue my investigation. I looked at all kinds of different websites about date rape drugs. Then suddenly I get a message from Torsti. He told me that he was sending some pictures that the other members of the band got. He said there are no pictures of the bar, and none that he sees of the strange man. He starts sending me pictures and I start to open them and look at them.

Looking through each picture and zooming in makes my eyes want to cross after awhile. I never thought that the other band members would have taken so many pictures. But it will increase my chances of finding out who did this to Risto.

Ville walks into the office bringing me some coffee. He sets his cup of coffee on the table and sits down in a chair, looking at pictures with me. I am happy to have an extra set of eyes so if I miss something there is something I miss. 

Ville's phone rings. Ville answers the phone. He was very quick in talking to the other person on the other line, and hanging up. I am interested in who could be calling him, but I am far more interested in going through all of the pictures on the computer.