Chapter 19

Torsti and I arrive back at Bam's house. Torsti enters in the code at the keypad to unlock the door. We walk inside the house. I did not see Ville's car in the driveway and the house has no signs of life. Torsti walks up to the TV in the front room and goes to play the tape. I walk into the front room and watch the TV screen as he is trying to get the tape to play.

The TV screen becomes black and is playing the tape. Torsti gets up on his feet and backs up so that we can view what we have found. We both back up and sit on the couch. There is soon color on the TV screen. The audio that is playing through the speakers is the sounds of a girl moaning. I see that the picture is of a man and woman having sex. I jump up out of my seat in a hurry.

"Gross Torsti" I say as I walk up to the video player and retrieve the video.

"That is what was in his video player. I did not see any other videos around in the room" Torsti yells out trying to defend himself.

I look at the video tape closely and then back at Torsti who at this time is very much glowing red from all of his embarrassment, "The Whores Have Eyes'? Really? You broke into that man's office and stole his porn so that you can bring it home and watch with me?" I say as I am almost on the ground laughing.

"So what do you want to do now?" Torsti asks.

"I want you to fuck me hard" I say trying to keep my face as straight as I can.

"Really?" Torsti asks as his voice cracks.

"No!" I yell throwing the tape at him, "I want you to go back and get the tape we went for in the first place! And don't stop at any porn store to bring back any other videos."

"What I cant go back there without you" he exclaims.

"This time when we go back we will wait till after the bar is done closing and the owner has left. We will gain access to the building and then both of us can look for the tape"I tell him to ease his mind a little knowing that there is no way in hell that he will go back by himself.

I feel a vibrating feeling in my pants pocket. I take out the phone and see that Ville is calling the phone, "Hello" I answer.

"Hello darling, how are things going on your end?" he asks.

"Well Torsti was able to get a tape. We were able to get back to Bam's to view said tape. But the tape that Torsti got was a porn" I tell Ville, "How are things going on your end?"

"Well Sami and I have been in the recording studio many times. But every time we have been in a recording studio it has been to play not to mess with the equipment. Needless to say we are starting to get the hang of it... I think. It will take us most of the night to get what you want." Ville tells me.

"Well I think that we are going to wait till the guy has closed down the bar and went home, so we can break into the bar and get the tape" I tell Ville.

"I would say that you should not do that. But I just know that it does not matter what I say you will still do it. So just call me when you need bailed out of jail" Ville.