Chapter 40

Aaron looks me up and down. I feel him trying to gain control and piece what he is going to do. I keep my mouth shut because I know that if I say anything right now I am just going to make him upset and hit me more, or worse.

Aaron leaves the room and leaves the door open. I know that he is going to come back to the room since he left the door open. I continue to stand still against the wall. I am thankful that he did not stab me. It was like he was warning me that if I kept on then he would do something about it. I wonder what he is doing and what will happen when he comes back to the room. I know what I said will not go unpunished. It seems like he is really sticking to the rules that he set out in the car when he was bringing me here. I fear that things are just going to get worse from here. This whole thing is probably just a taste of what is to come with Aaron.

Aaron walks back to the bedroom, "I think that you would have loved Kelly," he tells me as he walks to the closet door and opens it up. 

He grabs Kelly's corpse and throws it over his shoulder her guts run out of her body and drag along the wooden floor of the room. he begins to walk swiftly out of the door of the bedroom. He stops quickly, as if he just had a bright idea. He turns his head to me, "You are coming too."

He leads me through the house and to the back door. I follow the trail of Kelly's insides as they glide along the floor. I try to stay close to Aaron so that I will not upset him, but I am also trying not to step on anything that comes from Kelly's body. I look up and see the back door, I fear that he put a bomb by this door as well. I wonder if he is leading us to our doom. In the past I would have never said that he was the type of person that would knowingly kill himself, but now that the bat shit crazy switch is flipped, I do not know what to think. How he is now, there is nothing that I would not put past him. My body starts to tense up as I think about an explosion happening, killing all of us.

Aaron walks to the back door and opens it. I begin to breathe a sigh of relief now that I know that this is not some kind of trap. I follow him out of the back door, wondering if Risto is hidden. It would be horrific if Aaron sees Risto. At least now I am out of the house and not running the risk of being blown up if anyone tries to get inside of the house. But now if the police come to the door and search the house they wont be able to find me either. 

I look around as I step out under the morning sun. I can't see any signs of Risto anywhere. I wonder if Risto knows where he is taking me. I wonder if Aaron is going to kill me now. I wonder if I will ever get out of this. At this point everything kind of looks hopeless. 

Aaron walks up to some type of storm shelter in the ground. He opens up the door and tosses Kelly's corpse in it. The shelter is not very deep and the walls of it is made of just dirt. He kneels down to the ground and picks up her insides and throw them in the hole with her, "I think that she should be in the ground a little bit since she is is dead. I think that would be the proper thing to do. And if I want my way with her in the future I will just come and get her," he tells me.

Aaron walks up to the house again. My heart takes flight as I begin to think about how this is my chance to make a run for it. Risto's car is not parked all that far. I am sure that I will be able to make it. But I know that Aaron will chase after me and knowing our luck he will make it to the car before we have any time to get the hell out of here. Aaron picks up a rope off of the ground that was under some type of farm barrel. He throws the rope around his shoulder and walks back to me, "Let me see your hands. I am not going to run the risk of you running away."

I hold out my hands for him. He ties my wrists together tight. The rope burn my skin the tighter he gets the restraints. He then starts to tie the rope around my body. I puff up my body in hopes that I can possibly get out of everything once he leaves and that I will be free. He keeps winding the rope around my body and down to my legs.