Chapter 14

I wake up and walk into the kitchen. Ville is sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper. He is dressed in his bathrobe and I instantly wish that I could take that robe off and see what is underneath. As he hears me walk in he puts the newspaper down and lights up a cigarette. He walks over to the cabinet's in the kitchen and pulls out two coffee cups. He pours us the mandatory morning drink that wakes us up and hands me a cup. I give him a chase kiss on his cheek and a smile, then walk to the kitchen table and try to wake up.

Ville walks back to the kitchen table and sits back down, "I made some calls and hopefully we will be able to move soon"

I take a sip from my cup and fill the liquid warm my insides. Our time alone together comes to a stop as we hear a knock at the door. Ville's attention quickly shifts to the door. My thoughts run high thinking about who could be knocking. Ville rises to his feet and answers the door. 

"Hey, I have tried to come here yesterday but I guess you two were gone all day" I hear a male voice say. I know that the voice was not Aaron's and my tension falls.

"Yea, we were hanging out with friends all day" Ville says in his most polite voice. 

"Well, we thought that we would throw a get together tonight. Everybody in the apartment complex will be invited. There will be food, drinks, dancing, and a karaoke contest. The winner of the contest will win 6 months free rent" the male voice said.

"Alright, I think that we can make that" Ville replied.

"Great, we will see you there. Right now we are setting up, so it will kick off here pretty soon" the male voice before walking away.

Ville closes the door and walks back to the kitchen table. He sits down in his chair, "So I think that we are going to go to that get together" he tells me.

"That is great!" I say jumping up in excitement, "Maybe you can do something and get that 6 months free rent!"

"Darling, I am on vacation from the music scene" Ville says in a in a sympathetic voice.

"Ville, you could win that" I beg him.

"Why would I care about winning that? I have no problem with paying my rent" Ville replies to me.

"I would like to see you sing" I plea to him with puppy dog eyes.

"You will see that in good time" Ville says wanting to end this conversation.

I left it alone and walked into his bedroom and picked out what I will be wearing to this get together. I pick out a pair of leather pants, a black corset filled with lace and ribbon flowing off of it, and a tight long sleeve plain black shirt to wear under the corset.

I walk into the bathroom to get ready for the festivities. Lining up all the hair care products I will use and the makeup, I line them for battle of trying to get Ville to play by using my cute looks. I struggle a little with my clothes as I try to put them on and check myself in the mirror more times than I usually do. When I am happy with how I look, I walk out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to see Ville still sitting at the table reading the paper.

As Ville reads he does not look up at me. I prance around the kitchen trying to catch his attention. I walk up to the kitchen sink and bend over it in a seductive manner. I wait there for a minute and shake my butt. My attempts are in vain as he continues to look at the paper. 

I scoff a little as I don't catch his attention and walk to the front door. When I near the front door he puts his paper down, "What are you doing?" he asks.

"Going to go out there and help out with the set up" I reply.

"I don't want you to go out there without me" he tells me with a concerned voice.