Chapter 10

"Dude, this crazy bitch flipped the fuck out. That was so cool," Bam says.

"Bam just shut the fuck up. I think that it was romantic that she cared that much about your two dumb asses that she was tased," Missy fumes to Bam with irritation in her voice, "I knew that you two would have had the police over here. You both cant seem to settle down." 

"Missy did you give her this shirt to wear," Ville asks. 

I hear Ville's sweet voice in my ears and will myself to get up. Ville is okay. All of my worst fears are put to rest. He is here with me right now. I will my eyes to open, with no such luck. I want to see his face more than anything in this world right now. 

"Yeah, you asshole. I let her wear it. And further more why the hell has she not heard your music or seen your logo," Missy asks.

"I didn't think that it was all that important. Plus I would have liked it that she get to know me first and then the rock star life that I live. I kind of don't want her to run away the first time I go on tour like most other girls would," Ville replies.

I start to wonder what he means by that. Why would I run away while he is on tour? Hell if anything I would want to go along with him. I have always loved traveling.

"Well don't you think that you should be up front and honest with her? I mean for god sake Ville, I know that this is just kind of a small thing that you have kept from her, in her eyes. But she will have to know sometime what all of this is going to be about," Missy snaps.

I try to open my eyes again. Both of my eyes flutter open. My vision is very blurred and everyone looks like really out of focus blobs of goo.

"Dudes, she is waking up," Bam cheers.

I see all the out of focus blobs of goo move right after Bam had said that. I move my hand up to my eyes and rub them, seeing everything come into focus again. I see that all three of them huddled above me, watching me like I am some sort of oddity.

I smirk, "Well this seems pretty creepy."

Ville reaches out and grabs me, pulling me up, using a not so tender touch. His fingers dig into my back as he holds me close to him. I smell his unmistakable scent, and I am put into a calmer state. I wrap my arms around him. He is not hurt, and most importantly he is here with me.

"What the fuck happened? Why could you two not answer a text," I bark at Ville after I fall off of my clouds and come back to earth.

Ville releases me from his grip. I gather myself to my feet, looking at Ville and Bam for an explanation. 

"Alright, first I know what you and Missy might have thought but we were as good as gold... we were like two fucking angels," Bam starts out.

"Bam Bam don't lie to her. I know how you two get, and soon she will know too," Missy fumes at Bam.

"Really, this time it is true. We were in the front room just hanging out listening to music. Valo by the way cant shut the fuck up about Lucy. He is always 'Lucy this' and 'Lucy that'," Bam starts to go on in a playful manner.

Ville shoves his elbow into Bam's side to get him to shut up. Bam takes the small assault to his side and rubs it with his hand. I let out a slight giggle as I watch Bam look like a scorned child. 

Bam smiles at me seeing how I am finding this all very amusing, "So, Valo tells me that he sent a text to tell Lucy goodnight. I make fun of him for doing that, being the good friend that I am. Valo also tells me that he is going to have to put his phone back on the charger. Then as Valo is in the bedroom messing with his phone, I hear a knock at the door. I get up to open it and see this meth face tweeker dude. He looks like he is going pretty coo coo for crack. He asks where Lucy is. So I told him to fuck off and that it was none of his business," Bam starts to giggle a little, "So Valo comes out of the bedroom and sees who is at the door. He tells me that it is none other than the fucker that is responsible for the window. So like the gentlemen that we are we bid him a good day and came back into the apartment for some tea and shit."