Chapter 21

I jump out of my thoughts when I hear the front door open and shut. I look back at Ville and then at Torsti. They are looking at me and at each other. I know that all three of us are wondering the same thing 'what to do next'. My mind starts to rush into things that we could do. I thought that maybe Ville and I should go out into the front room and talk to the girl. But then I thought that if she is in on it and working for Aaron and Kelly then she will know who we are and not want to talk. I thought about sending Torsti in to talk to her. But then I wonder if he will know how to talk to her and get her to talk back to him. My mind is racing over how I would like to handle this situation. I wish that Sammi would have talked to her before bringing her into the house for all of us to wonder how we will handle the situation. 

"What are we going to do now?" I hear Torsti ask.

I look up and see the worry look on his face. I wish that I did know exactly what to do that wont put the investigation in jeopardy. The fact of the matter is that Aaron has us covered from all angles because he knows Ville and I, and he probably knows that the others are in a band. They did not go to some kind of drug school where they teach you things like how to watch your back. 

"Alright, Torsti, you walk in there and greet her with smiles. Welcome her and ask her where her friends are. I want to know just how well she knows the girls that she was at the bar with. When I assess that then Ville and I will walk out. Either way we need to watch our backs from every angle. If she is not all that great of a friend to the other girls then she may go running her mouth to them if she is a good friend to them then she knows all about what happened and she knows about Ville and I. Now that I know that this all has something to do with Aaron since Kelly was in the video I know what we are dealing with." I try to explain to Ville and Torsti before we take our next step in the plan to try to catch the person responsible for hurting Risto. 

Torsti nods his head and then heads out of the room, "Hello, so wonderful to have you here. Why did you not bring your friends? There is a hot tub out in the back and we thought that we could continue our fun from the other night." I hear Torsti say in almost the most unbelievable friendly welcome that I have ever heard.   

"Hello" I hear the girl reply, "Thank you for having me here."

"Where are all of your other friends that we met with at the bar?" Torsti asks again.

It almost seems like this girl is avoiding the question.

"Those other girls are not really my friends... Well one of them is. The rest are her friends." the girl answers.

"Oh, I thought that we could have some fun in the hot tub. Perhaps with some wine as well." Torsti says sounding almost like he wants to plan an orgy.

"I can call my friend and see if those other girls would like to come over tonight if that is what you want." I hear the girl say in a hesitant voice. Sounding almost scared of Torsti.

"That is okay. We can always have a nice time without them." Torsti says.

At that moment I start to walk into the room. I can not hear anymore of it. From how the girl sounds I don't think that she has anything to do with what happened to Risto and I don't think that she really knows about it either. So at this moment I think that Torsti is just terrifying her with his words. 

I walk into the front room and lay eyes on to the girl. She seems to be very pretty. Very slender and has a girl next door look to her. She has long dark hair that reaches down to the small of her back. When I walk into the room all eyes are on me. I look behind me and see that Ville is not there like I thought that he would be. 

"Torsti quit scaring the poor girl. She thinks that you might rape her or something" I look at the girl who's eyes are wide in surprise, "Those girls are not your friends?"