Chapter 51

Jamie and I sit in the front room. Ville has taken my father and my mother to his father's porn shop. Ville and my father have been talking a little about my father opening up a sister porn shop to his father's porn shop. Since Ville has been successful his father's porn shop has been busy and pulling record breaking sales. People from all over the world come into the porn shop to meet the father of Ville. In a way that is very charming that people will travel just to meet his father, thus making him a local celebrity. 

To be honest I don't think that my father likes the idea of him working at a porn shop. Growing up he use to be such a prude. Jamie and I would always found it funny when we were teenagers and we would talk about sexual stuff like it was the thing to do. The look on his face was always priceless. 

"So Ville took mom and dad to his father's porn shop so that they can get an idea of what they are getting into," Jamie asks. 

I nod my head, "Yeah, Ville and his father have been talking about opening up a sister porn shop for awhile. So I guess that they just thought that dad would be the one to take care of that investment for awhile."

Jamie perks up, "Do you know where his father's porn shop is," she asks.

"Not really... but I bet Missy would know," I reply.

"Well you better hop on the horn and text that bitch because we are going there. We can't miss out on dad's first steps into the porn industry. This kind of shit only happens once, and when it happens then you just missed out. Kind of like a child's first steps. Actually, scratch that. I'll just text Ville's fucking hot ass brother. I'm sure that sexy bitch could get us there."

Jamie pulls out her phone from her pants pocket and starts to text Ville's brother.

"You have his number," I ask.

Jamie looks up at me smiles from ear to ear, "Bitch, I dropped it like it was fucking on fire with him on the dance floor. A bitch just does not do some shit like that and not get his number. It would be nice to see his fucking sexy ass again."

I bellow out a laugh. After all this time that Jamie and I have been apart, she hasn't changed a bit. She always makes me laugh at all the things that she says. 

"You're fucking horrible," I giggle out. 

"What you think that you are the only bitch in this family that gets a piece of Finnish meat? Maybe if he's good I'll let his diddle my cooter," Jamie proudly tells me.

Her phone lets out a tone and she picks it up. She looks at the message for awhile and begins to giggle herself. I can tell that she's very much into Jesse. Personally, I think that it is cute as hell that she is that into him. She deserves to be happy, just like me. I think that they would make a cute couple. I can see sparkles light up in Jamie's eyes as soon as she got the text from him. She likes to put on a big game, but inside she is a big sweetheart and looking for someone to love her. She just has standards. But it seems that Jesse is fitting those standards. 

"He will be here in about ten minutes," she beams.

I sit back into the couch and wonder if this is the time to talk to Jamie about the therapy thing. The more I think about it, now is probably the best time since we are alone, "Jamie, before Jesse gets here there is something that I would like to talk to you about," I begin. 

Jamie's smile falls after she hears the tone of voice that I just used, "What is it," she asks.

I fiddle with my fingers a little bit. I really don't want to tell her about the debate about therapy. I fear that she might think that I have gone mad. To be honest I think that I have. But I don't think that it is something that everyone should fear.