Chapter 52

Ville and I walk out of the office and see both of our families together, waiting for us. Ville's arm rests on my shoulders as he walks proudly out of the office with me. Everyone's eyes fall on us as we emerge into view. 

"So plans for the sister company is underway. There is a building in town that I have my eye on that would make a good location. And while we have the whole family here, there is something else that I would like to talk about," Ville states, " After some careful thought and research, I have decided to sell the tower and get into a house."

I'm shocked that he would ever think about selling the tower. He has lived in the tower for so long and it has been my first home in Finland. I have always liked the tower. It's not normal. It has character. It was almost like the tower was talking to me when I first walked in. 

Jesse's mouth hangs open in shock, "Why," he asks.

"I have just been doing a lot of thinking. I am going to be having a child in the near future, and I would just like to get rid of everything that possibly remind Lucy of the past with Aaron. I am moving forward in helping Luc with her recovery and I think that this is a critical part in doing so," Ville explains.

"So we are all going to have to move," Jamie asks. 

Ville nods his head, "I don't want everyone thinking that we are just going to have to go our own ways. I fully plan on finding a house that can hold all of us. I never want to break Luc from her family," Ville turns to his mother, "Mom if you can, please call around for the very best therapist in Finland. Also, try to see who the hell owns that property that Aaron had Lucy on. I would like to talk to them and see if I can talk to them about demolishing the house on that property."

Anita nods her head silently. My father walks over to Ville and wraps his arms around him, "Son, you're a good man. Lucy is very lucky to have you. Never have I ever thought that she would be with someone that cares as much about her as you do."

Ville's father looks at the clock hanging on the wall and looks back at Jesse, "Don't you think that you're cutting it close? You need to start getting ready for your fight tonight."

Jesse nods his head and turns to Jamie, "I hope that you come to the fight tonight."

Jamie looks up into his eyes. In a way I see Ville and myself in their place. The way that she looks at him is the same way that I look at Ville. Deep down in my heart I know that they will end up having such a wonderful relationship. Jesse takes her hand in hopes that she tells him that she will be there. It's almost like I can feel the anticipation that Jesse has at the moment. 

"I will be there," Jamie replies.

Jesse loosens his pose and smiles a refreshing smile, "Do you girls need a ride home before I have to start getting ready," Jesse asks. 

"I'll take the girls home. Just be ready for your fight tonight Jesse," Ville chimes. 

I look at Ville in confusion. Up till this moment I have never known that he even owned a car. We have been relying on others to get us where we need to go. Maybe he just has Bam and Missy on stand-by till we need to go home. 

Ville's beautiful green eyes meet mine, "I thought that I would surprise you when I got home. I purchased a car for us and I also got one for your parents. There is no need for them to be walking the streets of Helsinki if they don't have to."

For a slight moment I fill with anger. How could he go and make a major purchase like that without me? But then again I have not been the most pleasant person to be around lately. And really, who am I to sit there and tell Ville what to do. I have no place to do that since he earned all his money himself and is his own man. I guess I would have liked it to have been there with him to see his happiness. I almost feel robbed in a way that I didn't get to see the smile of pure happiness on his face as he purchased this vehicle.