The Video

I hear noises coming from the back porch area. I walk to the sliding glass door. I stop for a brief moment and look around the room. I do not see Torsti anywhere. My heart pounding louder and louder the closer I step to the sliding glass door. I stand directly in front of the curtains that cascade down to the floor knowing that when I pull the curtains back I may get a sight that I do not want to see.

I put my hand on the curtain and pull it back fast like I am ripping a band-aid from a wound. I peer out of the glass for a moment trying to see if I can see anything. I squint my eyes looking around the dark back porch. My hands shaking as I hold the curtain back. 

I cant see anything, and the noise has stopped. I cant seem to shake the feeling that Aaron has something to do with this. I begin to think about just leaving and going back to Aaron. It may be the best thing that I can do for everyone. 

I shake off that thought and continue with the task at hand. I made a promise to Risto to reveal who beat him and I don't plan on stopping until I uncover who it was.  

I walked to the office, my heart filled with pride that we finally might have a break in the whole thing. Torsti follows behind me, just as curious as I am to uncover what we got.

When we get into the office I sit right into the chair right in front of the computer. I then begin to power the computer up and Torsti sits in a chair right by me. I dig into the backpack and pull out the external hard drive. I load all of the information up the the computer and then start searching through files.

I could not believe my eyes when I uncover all of the illegal things that happen there. I seen a whole folder that is just dedicated to videos of the bathrooms. When I open that file up I see that he must have put cameras in the bathrooms. All of it was just the girls bathroom, it makes me wonder what he would need these videos for. I feel relieved that all of the cameras was in the girls bathroom because Torsti did go into the boys bathroom the first time that we were there and could have easily been caught for what he was doing. 

Then I seen a file that was marked "Business". When I open that I am flooded with a lot of phone numbers of different people and what looks to be like a PDA schedule, showing names with some kind of dollar amount in front of the name and times by the names. All of the names were male names, so I just chalk up this file up to being his drug game folder.

"Damn this guy is very dumb to have all of this on a computer" Torsti says thinking out loud.

I turn and look at Torsti, "I think that the further that we look on this the closer that we will get to the bottom of who did beat Risto."

Torsti shoots me a smile and my heart warms for a split second, but the warmth is short lived as I hear the front door of the house open and shut. 

"Baby, we are back with some good news" I hear Ville's voice call out and soon see him in the doorway to the office, "That girl called Sammi back. I honestly don't think that she knows anything about the beating, but she can tell us who was there with her that night."

"That is awesome news" I yell out, "When is she going to meet with Sammi?"

"Sammi just dropped me off at the house. He is on his way to go and get her right now" Ville says with pride in his voice.

My face falls as I hear him tell me that Sammi was going to get her alone. 

"What is the matter sweetie?" Ville asks.

"We have not ruled her out of the running of being some psycho that did this to Torsti in the first place and Sammi is out there alone going to get her." I explain  to Ville.