Chapter 33

"Wake up my love," Ville's voice softly rings in my ears.

My eyes flutter open. We are in our beautiful bedroom that we just started using since Ville has gotten better. The most beautiful thing in our bedroom is Ville when he is in it. His face hovers over mine. His beautiful pale skin almost looks like if we lived in some kind of world where there were vampires, Ville would glitter. 

Ville sits up at the edge of the bed, "I was thinking of having a dinner party. Now that I am all better pretty much it would be something that I would like to do. Nothing would be nicer than to have friends and family around me. It has been a long road it seems and now that it is over I think that it is time to celebrate the next chapter of my life... with you,"

His words cut through me like a knife. I want to tell him about how things are not really done with Aaron yet. But the shimmer in his eyes force me to keep my mouth closed about it. Maybe I can finish this whole thing with Aaron before it gets out of control. All I would have to do is find him and them inform the police about him. I am pretty sure that he has to serve some kind of jail time for trying to sneak in to a country. Not that I would know anything about it because I have never had to deal with it. In the states I think that if they find someone living illegally they will just ship them back to their own country. Even if that happens then we would have enough time to report him to the Swedish authorities.

I lift myself up slightly off of the bed and lean on my arm to hold me up. I snake my arm half way around Ville's side, "That sounds like such a wonderful idea. Who all are you going to invite and when are you going to have it," I ask.

"I was thinking about having it tomorrow. Inviting my brother, mother, father, Missy, Bam, Julianne, Risto, Torsti, Sammi, and some other people. I don't know just yet, hell I have not even had my cup of coffee today to wake me the hell up," Ville replies.

"Well then why don't you go downstairs and fix some coffee and I will get dressed to say hello to the day with you," I suggest.

Ville stands to his feet, "Alright, I will meet you downstairs then," he tells me. Then he turns around and plants a feather light kiss on my cheek, "Please, don't keep me waiting for long," he begs. He turns around and walks out of the room.

I fling the blankets off of me and let them fall on the other side of the bed. I sit at the edge of the bed and start to think about how happy Ville is to be starting this new chapter in his life and how wrong he is for thinking that everything is over. My stomach turns, making me feel sick when I think about the secret that I am keeping from him and the words that Aaron has said. 

I stand to my feet and walk over to a table that is set in the room. I look up Torsti's phone number. I have worked with him before and know that we make a pretty good team. I am going to find Aaron and put an end to this once and for all. I give him a ring and hear the phone on the other line ring out. Voicemail picks up and I hang up the phone. I then scroll down my list and give Risto a ring. I would like to know how he is doing anyway.

"Hello," Risto answers the phone in a groggy tone.

"I am sorry if I woke you up. But I have something to talk to you about," I hurriedly tell him.

"What is it," he asks in a concerned voice.

"Aaron is back. He is threatening to kill Ville if I do not go back to him. But he is here and I don't know what to do," I try to explain.

"Does Ville know," Risto asks.

"No Ville does not know. When I got the first call from Aaron that was about three weeks ago and I thought that in a way he was just talking out of his ass. Missy and Bam said that they would take care of it by alerting the authorities so that if Aaron were to try to come here then he wouldn't even make it out of the airport. But yesterday I got a letter in the mail that was saying that he is here and trying to find a place to put me. After that is when he wants me to pack all of my things and leave with him. At first I thought that maybe with telling Ville about it then it might effect him while he is healing. Bam agrees with me and that is why Ville does not know. Bam and Missy have other people out there looking for him and think that they will be able to find him before anything happens. But I just think that I should do something myself to help as well. I tried to call Torsti and he did not pick up, so I called you," I try to explain.