Chapter 49

The door to the hospital room opens up. I have been in here for a few days and have grown use to the lack of privacy. I know that they are just trying to do their jobs, so it really does not bug me all that much. Everyone has really been working hard on saving this baby. However, I just think that all it took is Ville to be here with me. 

Ville is not really mad at Risto anymore. He knows that I would have done what I did with or without Risto's help. Ville has not left my side at all since he has arrived. Missy and Bam have been the ones that have been making sure that Ville is fed. To be honest I think that if it was not for them then Ville would have forgot that he is suppose to eat something once in a while. 

Bam has found a piece of land in the states that he plans on building a house on. Missy thinks that they should just buy a house that is already built, but Bam seems to think that it will bond their relationship stronger. Missy has suggested that she could always go out and find her own Aaron so that they can bond further, like how Ville and I have done it. 

Risto and Torsti are busy planning their next album. They have said that they would like to release it in the next year. Ville has offered them his studio so that they could record everything. Ville has also asked them if they would like to play with him the next time that HIM goes on tour. 

The doctor takes a look at the charts in his hand, "Well I would say that if you are doing as well as you have been in the past few days then we can go ahead and discharge you to go home. I do want you to to stay off of your feet as much as possible. I also want you to start eating a healthy diet and stop having so much stress in your life. You two seem like you really want this baby and I think that you two will try your best at following my instructions."

Ville looks up at the doctor with a smile dancing on his lips. The color of his skin has returned to normal and his eyes are no longer red and filled with worry, "Don't you worry. I will make sure that she does not have to lift a finger. Even if that means I have to break her legs," Ville jokes. 

"Alright, I will have someone with a wheelchair sent to your room and you both are free to leave," the doctor tells us.

As soon as the doctor leaves the room Ville breaks out his cell phone and begins to text something. I know that he is just texting Bam and Missy to let them know that we are ready to be picked up. I get out of the bed and start to put on a set of clothes that Missy brought to the hospital for me to wear after they release me. Missy seems to think that I am going to be going shopping or some kind of event with the clothes that she has picked out. I throw on my nice Celtic style black baby doll top, black yoga style pants, and my tennis shoes.

I go through the clothes that I came in with to get the cell phone and the picture of the little boy. It has seemed like so long since I have seen the picture of the little boy. As soon as I fish out the phone and the picture, I turn around and walk the picture to Ville.

"Who is the little angel boy in the picture," I ask.

Ville takes the picture out of my hand, "It has been so long since I have seen this picture. The little boy in the picture is me," he answers.

"I hope that our child looks like that," I tell him as I wrap my arms around him. 

The door to the room opens and a younger man walks in with a wheelchair. Ville guides me to the chair and sets me in it. He makes a call on his phone to Bam to meet us in front of the hospital. We walk through the halls and in the elevator. I look at Ville and see that he has a huge grin on his face that he can't wipe off. To be honest I am happy that we will be going home and starting a new chapter in our life together. 

We walk out to the front of the hospital and see Bam in the Hummer, waiting for us. Ville helps me climb into the Hummer and helps me out with my seat belt. He looks over into my eyes, "No more of this whole not wearing your seat belt when you are in a vehicle. Now you have more than yourself to think about," he informs me.