47|| bonus au- just a little longer

so this was meant for hitoshi's birthday, and i'm really late to this, but anyway, happy belated birthday shinso!

Morning dawned crisp and clear, the suns golden rays rippled through the window and pooled in the centre of the room. Your eyes slowly fluttered open, your attention focused on the warm rosy hue across the sky. Any trace of the night withered away with the hazy bright vibrance of the sun. You yawned, turning around to face your sleeping lover.

While you were tempted to wake him, you knew he needed the rest. He rarely ever slept well, and you knew how exhausting that could be for him. You silently studied his face, only moving to brush a stray hair out of his face. His lavender hair, defined jawline, smooth skin- it all looked so perfect in the morning's gaze.

"Were you watching me?" He suddenly spoke, his eyes slowly opening to face yours. His voice was laced with tiredness.

"Maybe~" you teased him. He lazily chuckled, draping his arm around your waist to pull you closer to him.

"Happy birthday, babe." You said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. He hummed in response.

"Is there anything you wanna do today?" You yawned, getting up and stretching your sore muscles. You attempted to get out of bed, only to feel your boyfriend grab your wrist in response.

"Can we stay in bed?" He slurred, eyes closed, ready to fall back asleep.

"But-" He pulled you down before you could finish. "Just a little longer."

You sighed, pulling the blanket over the two of you in defeat.

i'm sorry this was rushed!! but anyway i hope to have this finished by the end of summer. maybe i'm being too optimistic but i know i need to wrap this up soon.

i love u guys to pluto and back 🖤