STAY SAFE

!PLEASE READ THIS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LGBTQ! TRIGGER WARNING FOR VIOLENCE AND LEAKED INFORMATION!

I love you guys for pieces, and if anything were to happen to you guys, I'd be devastated. And as a bisexual person myself, I'm honestly scared for my safety, and I don't want to scare you guys, but this concerns the safety of other people.

Theres this woman. I don't have much information on her (Name, Social Handles, but I will make edits upon doing more research) who is extremely homophobic and transphobic, and wants to ruin the community's lives. And her way of doing this is finding personal information about people who are lgbtq and leaking it. If she is able too, she leaks very sensitive information such as addresses and locations, which can leave people vulnerable to kidnapping.

I was informed by seraphdaelynne  and they took the time to share some HORRIBLE things this women has said/posted.

This isn't everything. seraphdaelynne  book goes into further detail on this subject.

I will try my best to gain more information on the subject so you guys can all be further informed, so expect frequent updates on this. I'm aware this whole thing sounds like a far stretch, but it's better to be safe then sorry. If you have any sensitive information posted such as your name, age, gender, address, location, I urge you to delete it.

Homophobia and Transphobia are unfortunately very real issues, and I don't see why they are. Imagine having to fight for your right just to LOVE someone. Imagine being disowned simply because you LOVE someone. Imagine feeling the need to hide yourself away because you LOVE someone. Imagine ending relationships with people because you LOVE someone. Imagine being killed simply because you LOVE someone. I don't think people realize that being straight is a privilege since you don't have to experience these things. We will not stop fighting until we have our rights to love someone, who cares if it's someone of the same gender. Don't tell us we're confused, because we're not. Don't tell us it's a sin, because it's not. Love is love.

Please, stay safe. I love you guys to pluto and back.