33| Bonus AU- All might's birthday

I'm late to this, but happy birthday to one of my favourite mha characters!!

Also, I wanted to talk about Filipino Independence day, which, where I am is today since I'm writing this at midnight

Also, I wanted to talk about Filipino Independence day, which, where I am is today since I'm writing this at midnight. I'm from the philippines, and I am very proud of my culture and my heritage. I can't speak fluent Tagalog,  or any other filipino languages sadly, but I know a few words! Anyways, hello to anyone else who is from the Philippines~ Mahal Ko kayo ❤️

"Bakugou! That's the third balloon you've popped!" Iida yelled while moving his arms in a chopping motion.

"Shut it four eyes!" Bakugou yelled back. Currently, everything was a mess, to say the least. Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka thought it would be a good idea to throw a party for All might's birthday. Bakugou, was tasked with blowing up some balloons. He was blowing them up, but with his quirk and not with air.  Momo, Jiro, and Tsuyu have been attempting to cook, whatever the hell it is they're cooking, with what you were sure was an easy bake oven Momo had made herself, and the 'Bakusquad' was, for some unknown reason, tasked with putting up a few party streamers, which kept either breaking or strangling someone. Everyone else was just lost in a mist of wrapping paper and the happy birthday song.

You and Hitoshi had just walked into the lounge part of the dorms, and already, chaos.

Hitoshi turned to you, making a 'Can we please leave' look. As much as you wanted to grab your boyfriends hand and get out this hell, Uraraka quickly spotted the two of you.

"Hey, can you guys wrap these presents?" Uraraka asked. Before you two could make up some excuse, Uraraka cut you off with: "Thanks guys!" Before running off to who knows where.

"I guess we're helping out then." Hitoshi said as you to sat down on the couch and picked up some wrapping paper. By the couch was a pile of gifts that all the 1A students had bought for All might. People had bought things everywhere from coffee mugs to ties. You could tell who all of these gifts were from.

Hitoshi reached for one that caught his eye, and upon picking it up, automatically knew it was from you. A framed picture of Class 1A. Simple, but it's the thought that counts.

"This is sweet." Hitoshi muttered as you turned your head to face him.

"Yea, but it's pretty basic." You giggled, looking back at the handful of gifts Izuku had spent all his life savings on.

"It's still nicer then this." Hitoshi said as he picked up the very eggplant looking toy you were 100% sure Kaminari bought as a joke. You turned to the boy, sending him a death glare while watching him attempt to put up streamers for the one millionth time today.

"What the hell is this?" You heard a broad voice enter the room. Everyone practically went mute. Everyone turned to face Aizawa and All might who had just entered the room. Or, you know, hell.

"Eh, Happy birthday All might?" You squeaked awkwardly, breaking the silence.

"This is for me?" All might spoke, a sheepish smile spreading on his face. The slender man laughed with a smile plastered onto his face. The Class quickly joined in on the smiling.

"This is really sweet." All might laughed, causing the entire class to let out a sigh of relief.

"It's our way of saying thank you, for everything!" Izuku exclaimed as the rest of the class surrounded him. You felt Hitoshi's arm wrap around you.

"You way of saying thank you was buying him a sex toy?"  Aizawa asked, bamboozled, pointing at the, well, let's keep calling it an eggplant that Kaminari bought.

Sorry this isn't much of an X reader, and I know its weird! But I don't really write things like this, so I thought it would he fun for a change.

Mahal Ko Kayo Sa Pluto At Pabalik ❤️