A/N- IF YOU SEE THIS, RUN.

I love you guys to bits, and if anything were to happen to one of you I would be devastated. Thats why I want people to know about this.

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM IN THIS. IF YOU FEAR ANYTHING WILL BE TRIGGERED, PLEASE AVOID READING THIS.

On an instagram post, I saw something regarding this subject.

I'm sure you've heard of the blue whale challenge. Online there is a chance people will challenge you to do this. Whatever you do, just ignore them. Block them better yet. Regarding this subject there are reports of people saying that blocking them will automatically give them your IP address, however this hasn't been confirmed and based on everything else I've read the only way they can be given your IP address is by clicking the link they send you. Whatever you do, just ignore or block them.

There is a chance you'll be sent this link by someone who goes by 'Jonathan Galindo' and almost all the time they're profile picture is of a man in a goofy/mickey mouse cosplay. For clarification, the man in the profile picture is not Jonathan Galindo. It is a cosplayer known as 'Dusky sam.' His pictures are just being used by Jonathan Galindo, and Dusky Sam himself is aware of this. If you do a quick google search for 'Jonathan Galindo' You'll see what i'm talking about. The pictures will probably freak you out at first, but when they do, keep in mind its just some guys cosplay. What you should be scared of is whatever they're trying to send you. But Like I said, block or ignore them. Clicking the link supposedly can give them your IP address. I don't know if this is true, but its better to be safe then sorry.

Now, If you don't already know, I bet you're wondering what the Blue Whale challenge is

Now, If you don't already know, I bet you're wondering what the Blue Whale challenge is. I'll explain it. But again, mentions of Suicide and self harm are in this segment. If you fear anything may be triggered, please do not continue reading.

Simply put, the blue whale challenge or 'game' is a challenge the originated on the dark web, and requires people to do various acts such as carving into your arm, standing at the edge of tall buildings, depriving yourself of sleep and many more terrible things. The end of the challenge is to commit suicide by jumping off a tall building. I don't know if anyone has legitimately tried this before, but I think it is dangerous in the sense that it has the capability of triggering people who have dealt with suicide or self harm. It was translated from Russian from a reddit user, who, I don't think provided much context other then the fact that it originated on the dark web.

Anyways, I'm talking about this since it has recently been resurfacing. If you are dealing with suicide, self harm, or any other mental health issues, please consider talking to a professional or finding a healthy way to cope. Self harm is not the answer. Suicide is not the answer. There is help out there.

Here is some more information regarding this subject if you are further interested in it more. Even if you aren't, I suggest looking at this since this note is very brief and I found that this article provides more context and information regarding Jonathan Galindo and the Blue whale challenge

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/blue-whale-challenge-jonathan-galindo/

I'll try to have a new chapter out today or tomorrow. Stay safe you guys. I love you all to pluto and back ❤️