Chapter 12: Celebrating

-2 weeks later-

-The Weekend-

Asuna POV:

It's been 2 weeks since Kazuto proved Eiji's innocence. We had taken our the finals and luckily everyone passed the.

We were currently going to hang out together to celebrate proving Eiji's innocence and passing the exams. Kazuto was reluctant at first but eventually agreed to go out to celebrate this weekend.

Summer vacation was right around the corner so we had a lot of time to relax and unwind. I was relieved when my mom permitted me to go out with them.

I was currently getting dressed. I decided on wearing a red skirt, along with a white jacket with a blue shirt underneath. I was also wearing stockings and light brown shoes.

After I finished getting changed, I walked out of my house and found Yuuki, with Liz and Silica, already waiting outside

"Yo!" Yuuki called out.

I walked over to them as she continued, "You look great Asuna! I'm sure Kazuto would agree as well!"

My heart began to race as I blushed at the fact that I was going to hang out with Kazuto, even though I've already talked to him alone at a café. I just couldn't figure out why he made me feel this way.

"R-Really? Are you sure?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah, of course." Liz agreed.

"Yeah, you look great!" Silica added.

I smiled at them as we started walking to where we were supposed to meet Kazuto and the others.

We arrived near the fountain of Aeon Mall, where we were going to meet up. We waited for a couple of minutes when Eiji and Yuna eventually arrived.

I looked behind them to see if Kazuto was with them, but he wasn't. I turned to the couple confused and asked.

"Where's Kazuto?"

Eiji shrugged and took out his phone, "He told me he's already on his way. He must be stuck in traffic." He said.

I nodded, understanding. I was still worried that he might not make it but we continued to wait for a couple more minutes. After a while he finally arrived, he ran over to us and panted as he stopped running.

"S-Sorry, the traffic was killing me so I decided to run instead." He said between his panting.

"It's fine, at least you got here." Eiji said.

Kazuto was wearing a brown leather jacket with a red shirt underneath and had black jeans accompanied by brown leather boots.

After catching his breath we all started walking into the mall. When we walked in, a cool breeze hit our faces as we stepped into the air-conditioned building.