Set Afoot

[June 18 2020, Thursday]
[Yuuki Mishima's Apartment, Kawarayamachi]
[2:30 AM]

(Ryuji is wide awake, lying down on Mishima's couch.)

Ryuji: (Damn....What the hell is even happening lately?! Our Personas returning, the Shadows returning, Ren with the Public Security, Yusuke suspected to be a known murderer and then me with that damn mayor! I swear, this isn't a coincidence anymore. Someone is really picking on us!

......

(This is one hell of a way to dump a lot of shit on me, I can't even find a job anymore thanks to the pandemic bullshit!)

.....*sigh*

(I need to think of a way, I don't know where Yusuke is right now but Ren needs a hand and quick. But how the hell am I going to get back to Tokyo?)

(Ryuji then slowly ponders.)

Ryuji: (I can take the train back there, yeah..... but it's far away, so I have to take a taxi. But I need money fast..... and there are cops roaming around for my ass..... or are they?)

(Ryuji gets out from the couch and looks through the window.)

Ryuji: .....

(He notices the streets being almost empty, with a few cars going around.)

Ryuji: (Not much cars in the late night, that also means the cop cars too. And with me being in the news, there should at least be 1 or 2 cops patrolling....)

(He then sits back down.)

Ryuji: (I don't know where Ren would exactly be but I should start finding my answers at the café. I need to get back to him quick so I'll start out by tomorrow, better tell Mishima-san about this.)

(Ryuji lies down, starting at the ceiling.)

Ryuji: (Ren, Yusuke, everyone. I hope you're doing alright with whatever's happening at you. I promise we're gonna make this end, together.)

(He continued to stare blankly as the silent air flows through the room.)

[June 19 2020, Friday]
[Convenience Store, Dotonbori]
[1:25 PM]

(Ryuji is browsing for food in the store, Hiding under the hoodie he borrowed from Mishima with a face mask on.)

Ryuji: (Damn..... this is a little frustrating, I'm a walking target. Gotta make it quick!)

(He grabs a slice of sandwich that's kept in a triangular plastic case, He goes to the checkout.)

Ryuji: .....

(He hands his money, then receives his change. Ryuji then walks out through the store.)

[Dotonbori]

(He heads back to Mishima's apartment, his eyes shifting to the left and right, constantly on the lookout.)

Ryuji: (I never thought I'd wear a hoodie in the summers, it's getting warm..... Damn is this how Ren felt? At least his situation was less tense.)