Memento Mori..... ?

[August 18 2020, Tuesday]
[12:00 AM, Dark Hour]
[Tartarus, Minato City]

(After a very tensed conflict between the Sauveurs' men, everyone reconvenes back to the first floor of Tartarus with only a few minutes left remaining for the Dark Hour.)

[FLOOR 1]

Joker: *sigh*

Joker: *sigh*

Mitsuru: So the final sets of the floor would have the Sauveurs standing in line before Aoyama.

Queen: Didn't you hear what they said? They said something about acting against being impulsive.

Crow: Tomorrow will be the New Moon. They're gonna go all out on us. They're the last line of defense after all.

Fox: A clear implication they have something up their sleeve. They're outnumbered after all.

Mitsuru: Minazuki's Persona is not to be underestimated. And so are the Sauveurs.

Fuuka: Let's not forget that there are still Shadows infesting the remaining floors leading to the top.

Joker: Meaning we have a whole lot coming for us. I doubt we can ignore them now since they'll be dead set in taking us down, combined with Takumi and the others.

Skull: Man..... let's not forget the fact after we all do that, we still gotta deal with the "mother" of all our problems.

Panther: Nyx. I know.....

Crow: Let's not get deterred by them now, either we take the road to hell, or the world goes with it.

Queen: Mmm! We've come this far. If it means saving the world then so be it.

Noir: Yeah, we've done this before. This ain't our first time! If we beat two gods then this should be a walk in a park!

Morgana: You're right. With the Shadow Operatives by our side, it'll make things all the more easier for both of us.

Mitsuru (smiling): Yes. We're glad to have you, Phantom Thieves of Heart.

Joker (smiling): Likewise.

(Joker looks at the team, full of confidence and enthusiasm.)

Joker: We got this guys. Lets rest up. It's gonna be a big day tomorrow.

(Everyone displayed a sense of reassured hope, having the will to take the fight for the fate of the world and their lives. The Thieves and Operatives split ways after leaving Tartarus, heading back to their respective bases.)