Silent Night

(The entire base has been alerted by the presence of the Phantom Thieves. After gaining information about the whereabouts of the Osakan Mayor "Niihara" from "Masato Kugihara". Joker, Skull and Panther are met with soldiers who are pointing their rifles to them.)

[July 1 2020, Wednesday]
[Military Camp Building, Gotemba, Shizuoka]
[12:45 AM]

(The three enter into their battle stance, readying themselves for the fight..)

Joker: *huff*...*huff*

Skull: Hmph

(Skull exits from his battle stance. He raises his hands up and slowly walks forward to the group of soldiers.)

Panther: ?

Skull: .....

(The soldiers precautiously take aim on the Phantom Thieves.)

Skull: ..... Heh

(He makes a cunning grin, everything is set in his place..)

Skull: MAZANDYNE!

(Captain Kidd is summoned. He makes a strong clap with his cannon. A large boom goes out and pushes all the soldiers away, knocking out almost all of them. While the sound of metallic clanging echoes through the hallway.)

Panther: Woah! When did he ever learn that!?

Joker: I really don't know, but come on let's move!

(Joker and Panther sprint towards, and so is Skull who is now in front of the two.)

Skull: *huff* *huff*

(The three turn left to the stairs.)

Skull: !

(A soldier appears, aiming with his rifle at the three.)

Soldier A: !

(The soldier quickly pulls the trigger.)

Skull: !!!

(Skull immediately uses Captain Kidd to shield himself and the other two using the boat under him. Bullets ricochet away on impact. The firings stop as the magazine is emptied out. The soldier then goes to reload his rifle. Joker quickly summons Arsène and makes a quick and grueling side kick onto the soldier.)

Arsène: SEIYAH!

Soldier A: GAH-

(The soldier is flown away and hits the wall, then falls to the ground. The three quickly head down the stairs, Joker changes into his Shadow vision.)

Joker: !

(He notices more soldiers quickly heading up and into their path as rumblings are being heard.)

.....

.....

(The Thieves and soldiers come in contact.)