[ACT I] - Phantom Damsel

To be a legend at such an age is no easy feat at all, even when it comes to being the forefront of changing man's ways entirely

To be a legend at such an age is no easy feat at all, even when it comes to being the forefront of changing man's ways entirely. In a world where injustice runs wild and fuels the twisted desires of the giants who can run society with an iron fist, it's going to take a more-than-special someone to knock them down and submit to them with the power of the people behind their backs.

That's all you need to know about Ren Amamiya, otherwise better known as the "Joker" to his fellow teammates in The Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Whisked into the grueling realm of society at an age of 16, fate had come into play as means to finally end the millennia-long cycle of society's wrongs and the subsequent effect to human nature. Ren is given access to a mysterious app known as the "Metaverse", that allows him to dive into the minds and hearts of a person and manipulate it. With the help of a known resident of it named "Morgana", they along with friends Ryuji Sakamoto and Ann Takamaki, both who were also given the access to the app, established The Phantom Thieves of Heart.

As they venture through the months, along with additional personnel that ultimately becomes to 9 members overall, The Phantom Thieves finally prevailed against a god who is responsible to both the Metaverse and all of humanity: Yaldabaoth. With Ren making the final blow, he and The Phantom Thieves have created history. The new era of reality that all of humanity strive to live in. With the job done, The Phantom Thieves ultimately disbanded and move on to live their lives, no longer having to worry about the thought of being stepped down upon.

As of 2020, He is living in peace back in his hometown.