[ACT III] - Red Strokes

[Cover 1 - Yusuke Kitagawa]

Like all artists, always comes with a peculiar set of personality. And this happens to be a concrete case to Yusuke "Fox" Kitagawa. The world to him is nothing but a canvas, and whatever provides him an inspiration, he will, by any way of shape or form, realize it to the fullest extent possible. Even if it means painting himself into being perceived as a delusional man. His relentless pursuit of finding an inspiration has led him to meeting the members of The Phantom Thieves, which was still a newly upcoming team that only comprised of 4 people. Art, by all counts is subjective, but to Yusuke, it will never excuse the sheer amount of malice humanity can harbor within their desires. A very fitting criteria for the team. He dances around its lustful energy and when he sees it, he strikes it with an unmatched stroke that creates a beautiful piece. Art runs in his veins, as his mother before him demonstrated that very well. But he is not limited to having a darker past just like the rest of The Phantom Thieves. His upbringing is rather dictated by "Ichiryusai Madarame", who has him training Yusuke to match his perfection in art and profit it off as his. Nevertheless, after The Phantom Thieves exposed Madarame's crimes, Yusuke remains with the team until their disbandment. Displaying commitment and appreciation for them.

As of 2020, He's known to be a prodigy in the art world. But has left in a stigma of being Madarame's student.

 But has left in a stigma of being Madarame's student

[Cover 2 - Makoto Niijima]

When it comes of wanting to define the meaning of authority, then Makoto Niijima's codename "Queen" is the primary example. The former president of Shujin High's student council, her story begins from the bottom. The definition of being a passive person, she is built upon those who set their expectations upon her. Her older sister, "Sae" has always expressed about weaving through a male dominated society, influencing Makoto's desire of being at the top step. But the main difference is Sae will do everything to be at the top. Makoto? In her own terms, which means being fair. In her struggle to claim the top, her investigation to the Phantom Thieves under the behest of the Shujin's principal soon became her slingshot. Wanting to confront a problem that the school is concerned about but she can't handle, the Kaneshiro mafia, who have been causing a ruckus to high school students, she uses The Phantom Thieves as her vehicle to take them down which sparked a criticism of her actions. But that's when her desire sparked within her further, to take matters to her hands and show what can she make of. This influenced her decision to join The Phantom Thieves of Heart. With her ability to easily grapple situations, analyze enemies, and form strategies in battles, she becomes one of the most valuable members of the Thieves. And it transmutes well to her overall being as a person, even after the disbanding of the Phantom Thieves, she continues on with her life, forging her own path without any shortcuts.

As of 2020, She is making her way to become a rookie detective of Tokyo's finest with Sae's support.