[ACT VI] - Put Back The Mask

Shigeru Aoyama, has one goal in mind, to bring forth a plan that will shape the world by bringing it to its downfall, but he knew one group in mind, that he knows deep down that they will stop at nothing to take him down

Shigeru Aoyama, has one goal in mind, to bring forth a plan that will shape the world by bringing it to its downfall, but he knew one group in mind, that he knows deep down that they will stop at nothing to take him down. And that is The Phantom Thieves of Heart. With the help of his comrades: Takumi Matsushige and Kyosuke Minami, they banded themselves as the "Sauveurs". And set out an elaborative scheme that psychologically distorts the Phantom Thieves by manipulating the truth.

And it was on that day on June 20, 2020, The day when the fates of these four men, whos are tailored by the Sauveurs, crossed at each other in one place, Tokyo.

Ren Amamiya,
Ryuji Sakamoto,
Yusuke Kitagawa,
and Goro Akechi.

After Ren and Akechi find out about the shocking revelation of the Saveurs, Ren must now set out to pursue them, especially to rescue Sumire back from their clutches. With the resurgence of his determination and the return of his Persona along with the rest, It now only comes with one logical move to finish this, and that means bringing the old gang back.

For.....

The Phantom Thieves of Heart, returns!