Race to the Stars

[August 10 2020, Monday]
[9:00 AM]
[LeBlanc Cafe, Yongen-Jaya]

(The sun is shining and glaring through the windows of Ren's room. Sojiro's business continues as usual.)

[Ren's Room]

Ryuji: ..... Ugh-

(Ryuji, sleeping on the couch, his eyes slowly open up from his sleep, he scratches his eyes..... He then gets up.)

Akechi: Morning.

(Akechi is seen to be seeing on the chair next to Ren's desk. He is drinking coffee whilst holding his phone. Ryuji looks at him.)

Ryuji: Yo.... morning.

(Ryuji then looks at Ren's bed..... in which he isn't there.)

Ryuji: Guessing Ren is gathering more gear?

Akechi: Yeah, with Yusuke and Haru-san.

(Akechi looks at his phone, he seems to be in a private message with Hana.)

[Private Message]

Hana: "How's Tokyo? ( ◠‿◠ )"

Akechi: "Doing well so far, Might come back in a week or two."

Hana: "Hope you're doing okay, it is quiet getting lonely around here."

[Central Street, Shibuya]
[Untouchable]
[9:05 AM]

(Ren and Yusuke are in front of Iwai, whilst Haru browses through the shop.)

Iwai: So you want yourself a new katana?

Yusuke: Yes, I'm quiet surprised you have those in store for an air soft shop.

Iwai: You're in luck. I have a decent selection.

(Iwai lays out five katanas in their sheathes on the desk between him and Yusuke. Yusuke examines.)

Yusuke: ......

......

(He grasps on a black sheathe that bears a design of a white dragon, he pulls the katana, seeing its blade.)

Iwai: How about you, kid?

Ren: Oh- I'm good.

Iwai: You sure?

Yusuke: I've taken a liking of this. How much?

Iwai: 10,000.

Yusuke: Oh that's fine.

Ren: I'll take care of that.

Yusuke: Ren-

Ren: I insist.

(Ren pulls out his wallet that looks like it's about to be bloated, he pays Iwai for the katana.)