The Red Light

[Kabukicho, Shinjuku]
[8:24 PM]

(Ren passes through a crowd people from the crossing, he stops and glances at the red neon signage

(Ren passes through a crowd people from the crossing, he stops and glances at the red neon signage.)

Ren: .....

Morgana: It's been awhile we've been here.

Ren: I agree.

(The earpiece on his right ear makes a brief static.)

Ren: ?

(He lays his fingers onto it, the static clears up.)

Futaba: "I spy..... my little eye."

Ren: Hm?

(Morgana looks upwards, his eyes widened in surprise.)

Morgana: Look!

(Ren then looks up too, a drone is seen on the sky, being about 5 meters (16 feet) above from them.)

Ren: Is that you?

(The drone spins around to its right, then stops.)

Futaba: "Yup! Would be best to keep an eye on you like how I always do."

Morgana: 'Least you got our back.

Ren: I'm heading in.

(Ren enters into Kabukicho.)

[Ichiban-Gai Street]

(Ren walks through the crowd of people with his hands in his pockets, his eyes slowly going left and right with a cautious look on his face.)

Ren: So they had a shootout with the yakuzas, right?

Futaba: "Yeah, at least it's something new from them after all those years. What, you're planning to ask one of the families?"

Ren: Yeah.

Futaba: "Uhm..... you think a bunch of middle aged men would trust a guy like you?"

Morgana: I mean-..... he got a politician to trust him.

Futaba: "Yeah- fair enough."

Morgana: Yakuzas kinda creep me out, I once stumbled upon a magazine detailing about..... human trafficking....

Futaba: "Surprised a cat's knowing much about the human world."

Morgana: Hehe, it really isn't so bad. Sometimes.

Ren: Hey even after all that, the yakuza are a tiny bit more morally upstanding than the mafia. Iwai-san for example.