Duellum

[Entrance, Tokyo Skytree]
[9:55 PM]

(The Thieves are battling out the remaining S.W.A.T. officers as Joker heads to the top of the tower for Aoyama.)

Queen: HMPH!

(Queen kicks the foot of an officer, he slips. She slams him down to the ground by hammering his gut with her fist. Crow brutally slashes down an officer, Skull makes a blunt strike while Panther slips one out with her whip as Noir finishing it with a strike. Fox makes quick and fast slashes alongside Mona's Zorro. The wave of officers have been dealt with.)

Fox: Oracle, any more coming!?

Oracle: Yeah! Don't back down now!

Takumi: "Heh, you guys are really having fun without me, huh?"

(The Phantom Thieves overheard Takumi's voice through the atmosphere. There attention becomes heightened.)

Skull: Tch- COME ON OUT!

(He appears alongside with Kyosuke, standing side by side on the entrance to the Skytree. The Thieves look their way.)

Kyosuke: The entire Phantom Thieves, save for your leader.

Queen: Tch- Kyosuke!

Skull: About damn time you showed up!

(Takumi switches into his alternate form.)

Jack: I wouldn't miss the fun if the world's going down.

Kyosuke: I agree~..... Looks like both of our secrets are out to the world. So there's nothing left to lose for us.

(The sound of footsteps rushing are heard from the other side. The Thieves took notice, seeing another backup of S.WA.T. officers arriving.)

Oracle: Damn, here they come!

Dark Crow: Hmph....

(Crow steps forward towards the two.)

Dark Crow: If it's us your want, then it's us you'll get. Only question is if you have the balls to do so.

(He points the tip of his red serrated sword to them.)

Dark Crow: Because you're not just dealing with the Phantom Thieves. You're dealing with me.

Kyosuke: Heh, is that so?~

(Kyosuke summons his sword in thin air, and grabs hold of it.)

Kyosuke: I've been looking forward to this. Don't disappoint me.

(Crow tilts his head for a brief moment.)

Dark Crow: Everyone, you deal with the S.W.A.T. team. I'll deal with this piece of shit over here.

Queen: You're not going alone.

(Queen stands alongside Crow, readying herself.)

Jack: Two versus two. I love this.

Kyosuke: Let's go.