A God's Warning

"This story is a work of fiction.."

"Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental,"

"Only those who have agreed to the above have the privilege of witnessing this tale ........"

"But knowing who you are, your contract was sealed not too long ago."

"You have experienced the unjust events before....."

"But if this were the case of lies, What will unfold in the pages of this story will either cause you confusion, shock, and possibly regret."

"So I suggest you turn back now and recall the past events if this is the case."

"Furthermore, The world is never the same. The darkness that was once consumed not long ago will inevitably return."

"But those who oppose fate and desire change... From time to time they're referred to as Tricksters.

"You will now witness a Trickster return to work, Now is the time you see his attempt of survival against the impending destruction of his world."

"Just remember...... The story that unfolds to you will is based upon a certain way the Trickster's story is written. Please sit still and get comfortable."

......

.....

....

...

..

.

[December 24 2016, Saturday]
[Qliphoth World, Metaverse]
[??:?? PM]

(Somewhere deep down into the depths of the Metaverse and into the very world where the Holy Grail resides... has now transfigured into the very god who controls the lives of Japan.... Yaldabaoth, The amalgamation of humanity's desires and the creator of the Metaverse.)

(Yaldabaoth, who stands in such a colossal size, looks at a small platform before him with all his 7 arms drawn out and ready for another attack

(Yaldabaoth, who stands in such a colossal size, looks at a small platform before him with all his 7 arms drawn out and ready for another attack. He sees his opposers who are at the size of an ant, the very same he employed them in his experiment for dominating the world and humanity itself: The Phantom Thieves of Hearts.)

)