Judgement III

[July 20 2020, Sunday]
[12:00 AM, Dark Hour]
[Tartarus, Minato City]

(Their survival continues on throughout Tartarus. Kyosuke has been defeated yet two remain.)

.....

....

[BLOCK ???]
[FLOOR ???]
[Minutes ago, before Kyosuke's defeat.]

(Joker, all alone, draws out his dagger whilst entering into his battle stance. Ahead of him are hordes of Shadows, ready to take his life.)

Joker: *sigh* Okay, bring it on.

(A white and red Gigas charges ahead onto Joker, letting out a roar.)

Joker: !

(He dashes ahead, going against the Gigas.)

Joker : nnnYUP!

(He leaps above, landing on the Gigas's shoulders. He drives his dagger into its throat and jumps away. Killing it.)

Joker: *huff*... *huff*...

(Joker proceeds to take down every possible Shadow he sees. He quickly slashes them down as he acrobatically dodges incoming projectiles from them. He lands and catches his breath. He holsters his dagger then pulls out two of his pistols.)

Joker: *huff*..... HYUP!

(He makes a jump into to the wall and runs at it. Gaining leverage, he shoots them down, killing many Shadows. He sees one more Shadow remaining, an hourglass-shaped one. He leaps away from the wall and into the air, and dishes out an axe kick to it, killing the Shadow as he lands on the ground.)

Joker: *huff*.... *huff!*

(A Shadow lets out a battle cry from afar, taking Joker's attention. He quickly looks at it from response, seeing another horde of Shadows coming at him.)

Joker: Arsène!

(Arsène is summoned as Joker keeps one of his pistols from his right and switched to his dagger. The two rush their way and fight on hordes of Shadows, combining their attacks with synchronized harmony. Joker makes rapid slashes as Arsène follows it up with a strong and quick set of strikes and kicks. He also throws some down into submission and shoot them to death.)

.....

[12:00 AM]

(Another white and red Gigas roars.)

Joker: !

(He charges to Joker, the latter then charges to it back. He slides under the Gigas and slashes it with his dagger.)

Joker: HYUP!

(After passing, he quickly gets up and jumps away, and subsequently points his pistol to the Shadow's back before firing it down. It disintegrates away to its death.)

Joker: *pant*...*pant*...

(He looks around his surroundings, finding the room being cleared out.)