Alterans Mundi

[10:40 PM]

(Everyone enters inside the elevator, the door closes and it begins to go back down to the ground.)

.....

.....

.....

(The elevator reaches back to the ground, the doors open up and everyone exits. They all walk out past the lobby and onto the exit.)

.....

[Entrance, Tokyo Skytree]
[10:44 PM]

(The Thieves head outside. They look at the atmosphere. The sky and moon now happen to be in a green-ish hue, All of them briefly stare at the sky.)

Joker: The Dark Hour

Dark Crow: Aoyama took another step on us..... Damn- him! .....I already had enough!

Queen: So this is..... humanity's last stand in life?

Oracle: I refuse to believe that. We need to stop Aoyama as soon as possible now, whatever it takes!

Joker: I know..... but let's first head back to the cafe and think this over....... Come on..

(They all exit the Skytree area, Everyone boards in to Mona as a van, with Queen taking the wheel. They drive back to Yongen-Jaya.)

[Cafe LeBlanc, Yongen-Jaya]
[11:18 PM]

(The cafe is closed for the day, Everyone is taking a rest

(The cafe is closed for the day, Everyone is taking a rest. Sojiro fixes his glasses' position as he looks at the TV alongside Akechi drinking a cup of coffee on the bar, showing a news report about the sudden appearance of the green sky.)

Sojiro: ......

(Queen applies isopropyl alcohol onto Ryuji's bruised hand.)