The Intersection

[June 20 2020, Saturday]
[8:17 PM]
[Shibuya Scramble Square Tower, Tokyo]

(The S.W.A.T. teams are pointing their weapons at the four as they glare at them.)

Oracle: I got my Persona shut down, I don't know how much time until it returns.

Mona: Zorro!

(Zorro is summoned. Joker readies into his running stance.)

Mona: Magarudyne!

(Zorro sends out a giant gust of wind onto the S.W.A.T. team. Blowing all of them away into the air, some falling off from the building while others hitting the holding rails.)

Joker: Go!

(They all sprint away, and they head downstairs back into the door leading to the elevators.)

[47th Floor, Observation Deck Lobby]

Joker: !

(They immediately stopped as another S.W.A.T. team appeared in front of them, they all aimed their rifles at them.)

Oracle: Crap!

(Akechi pulls out his Metaverse pistol and points at the oncoming team.)

Dark Akechi: Riot Gun!

(Loki aims his pistol and begins firing down a S.W.A.T. member in front of him, along with Loki altering the gun's properties to make sure it hits everyone else alongside. Majority of the S.W.A.T. members are down.)

Joker: Hmph!

(Joker fires his grappling hook onto a member holding a riot shield.)

Team Member A: Huh!?

(He removes the shield by pulling it away, Mona then summons Zorro to finish him off.)

Team Member A: GAAACK-

(Joker runs into an another S.W.A.T. member, He slides under him. As he jumps back up from behind, he takes him down by doing a roundhouse kick on his head in mid-air. Akechi then commands Loki to stab him down.)

Joker: Come on, let's head down!

(The rest nod in response, Joker heads to the elevators and calls one in.)

Joker: ?

(He begins to suspect something, feeling an air of danger. He switches into his Shadow vision and looks down to the floor.)

Joker: !?

(He notices a group of S.W.A.T. members confined in the elevator that's approaching.)

Joker: Damn- There's backup arriving. Akechi, do you think your Persona can handle them?

Dark Akechi: Yeah. I still can.

(Akechi gives off a serious, focused look. Joker and the rest notice. The former nods lightly as he walks back a bit.)

Dark Akechi: Come on.......