A Hell That Pierces Through the Heavens

[August 10 2020, Monday]
[12:00 AM, Dark Hour]
[Tartarus, Minato City]

[August 10 2020, Monday][12:00 AM, Dark Hour][Tartarus, Minato City]

[BLOCK 1 - THEBEL]
[FLOOR 2]

(In the huge, dark greened, maze-like room with checkered floors that are stained with blood, sees The Phantom Thieves of Heart and The Shadow Operatives sprinting their way to the top of Tartarus as soon as possible before The Fall occurs on the day of the New Moon.)

Joker: ......

Fuuka: Shadows detected!

Oracle: Same!

(Shadows begin to close in to the group, consisting of puddle-like monsters with arms and a mask, flying puddly-like creatures with a pink mask and a large crown, a gigantic beetle with a crown and two human-like creatures wearing brown robes and are sticked to each other while being pierced with metallic sticks horizontally across. The group continues running ahead.)

Mitsuru: They're nothing but small fries.

Junpei: Yet their on our way, a simple tap will do-

(Joker pulls out his pistol and shoots the puddly creatures and the robe-wearing Shadows, they disintegrate to their deaths. Fox loads his assault rifle and quickly shoots the flying creatures, they too disintegrate.)

Yukari: Save us the trouble!

Oracle: No shadows detected! We're good to go.

Fuuka: I sense a staircase to our northwest, whilst a teleportation device on the east!

Joker: Let's get to it!

(They run ahead to a fork leading to the stairs and the teleportation device, they take east leading to the device. They then see a dark green platform that is accompanied with a golden arch. Joker examines it.)

Joker: Alright, what should I do?

Mitsuru: Place your foot on it.

(He puts his right foot on the platform.)

Joker: ......

(A green light flashes below, activating the device.)

Joker: !

Fuuka: There you go! It's ready for use.

Joker: Alright, let's continue.

(They all resume, and head up the stairs.)

[FLOOR 5]

(The two groups are sprinting ahead.)

Panther: *huff...* I'm getting tired already!....

Fuuka: Careful! I sense a strong presence.