Chapter 21 - Lunch with the family.

Yoongi walks towards Hoseok. Jungkook on his lap. Sobbing still. He must have been shocked earlier when Jimin started to cry out loud. Yoongi sat beside Hoseok and slowly patted Jungkook's head.

"Is he ok? How about Tae?" Yoongi asks while looking at Namjoon. He saw Taehyung was sleeping on his lap. 

"He's ok. I guess Kookie too. They must be shocked." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded.

"It's almost lunch. Let me start cooking and we can eat together." Yoongi said. 

He wakes up and walks towards the kitchen to prepare the food for all of them. He thought of preparing a simple meal and asked them to go out later. He took meat, vegetables and some other things from the fridge.

"Hyung, let me help you." Yoongi turned around and found that Hoseok was leaning towards the table top. 

"Can you help me cut this? I would like to make a simple beef curry with vegetables." Hoseok took the ingredient and started to dice it all as per Yoongi said.

"Hoseok, How did you meet with Isha Noona?" Hoseok stopped cutting the meat. He looked at Yoongi. 

"I met her this morning at a restaurant and offered her a ride. 

"Siwon hyung was going back early as he had an early meeting." Hoseok feels like choking right now.

Hoseok wished that Yoongi would not ask more about it. He had promised not to share Isha's condition to everybody as she was not yet ready. He respects the decision. He really hopes that Yoongi will cut the issue.

"Oh. Good thing, you with Noona. I was worried if he rode a bus alone. She might not be used to it." Yoongi continues to mix the curry powder and boil the water. He prepared to cut some fruit as a dessert and keep it cool in the fridge.

"Hyung, you need help." Both Hoseok and Yoongi turn towards the voice. 

"We are almost done here. You can slowly wake up our baby there. Hope they're not cranky after their nap." Yoongi chuckled. 

"Yup, I guess so." Namjoon walks back to the living room to wake up both of them.

"Hobi, can you wake up Isha noona and Jimin. We're almost done here." Hoseok nodded and headed towards Jimin's room. He slowly opens the door and smiles looking at Isha and Jimin. He put his hand on Isha's hair and stroked it. He feels his love growing so much.

"Noona, wake up. Let's have lunch." Hoseok whispered. He caresses her cheek softly. Not long after, Isha opened her eyes slowly. She smiles at Hoseok. 

"Yoongi hyung has finished cooking. Maybe you like to change your clothes and wake up Jimin." Isha nodded. 

"Let me change my clothes first." She said,

Hoseok walks back to the living room and sees Jungkook grabbing his hand towards him. Hoseok settled down beside him and pulled him to his lap. 

"Bub. Wakey wakey. Let's fill your stomach." Jungkook pressed his face on Hoseok's chest. 

"Let's get your face washed then."

He picks Jungkook up and walks to the bathroom since Namjoon is just done with Taehyung. He quickly helped Jungkook to wash his face and walk towards the table. Once finished, he walked to the dining table and helped Yoongi to serve the food.

Isha sits on the bed and looking at Jimin. He still sleeps soundly. Isha slowly holds his cheek and softly calls his name. She hopes that Jimin will not be cranky during wake up. 

"Baby, wakey-wakey. We need to eat lunch."

After a while, Jimin opened his eyes, smiling as Isha was in front of him. Isha pulls him out so that he can sit properly and begin to wipe his face slowly. 

"We're going to eat baby." Jimin nodded and followed Isha by holding her hands.

"Sorry, Noona, unable to help you. It smells delicious."

"Please eat a lot, Noona. Don't worry about that." Yoongi smiles while putting a plate of food in front of her. They begin to read their prayer and start digging on the food. 

"Erm Noona, is that ok if we go out after this lunch. I'll promise to our little one that we can have Ice cream for today."

All of them looked at Isha with pleading eyes, especially the three little ones. Isha makes a frowning face. All of them suddenly looked down. Isha giggled. Everyone was confused. 

"I can't do this with you all. Sure. We went for ice cream today. Only If you finish all the food that Yoongi made today. Promise."

"Yeay." Everybody screamed happily. 

"Noona, we eat all look." Taehyung said. 

"You so good bub." Everyone smiles. Isha looks at Hoseok. She knew that he had looked at him since then. 

"I'll think someone might be leaving at home then." Isha said with a serious face. They look at each other.

Jungkook looked at his hyung. "Hobi hyung." Jungkook screams while slapping Hoseok's hand. Hoseok snap. Isha already giggled. 

"Eat now. If not, Noona told you to stay at the house." Jungkook said. 

"Sorry bun. Hyung eats too ok." Jungkook nodded and continued to eat his meal.