Chapter 42 - Spending night like a family.

Isha felt weird that Hoseok took so long to call them for lunch. She looks toward the room and sees Hoseok still standing in front of the door without knocking. 

"Hobi... ." Isha walked towards him.

When Hoseok sensed Isha approaching him, he turned to face her. He had a puzzled look on his face. "Why... ." Hoseok tells Isha to keep quiet. He pulls Isha closer to the door.

They continue to listen to the talk. After some time, Isha pulled him out of the place and told him to sit on the couch. 

"I guess you have a conclusion about things that happened yesterday?" Isha asked.

Hoseok nodded. "But, Yoongi and Jimin. Is this true? You knew this the whole time?" Isha grinned. She pulls Hoseok's hand and caresses it gently.

"I know that Jimin had feelings for Yoongi and that Yoongi started to love Jimin. I just let them be, because I didn't want to get in the way of their relationship."

"Jimin said he knows Taehyung like Jungkook. Did you know those things as well?"

Isha nodded. "Baby, you really can't tell by looking at them, can't you?" When Isha saw Hoseok frowning, she laughed. 

"I know. But I didn't believe that he would tell Jimin that. Oh my Taetae. He's really grown up."

"And Namjoon is aware of that as well. He said he didn't mind. He simply let them decide when they were ready to talk about their feelings."

"So, We now just pretend that we don't know this to give them space."

"Yes. Can we call them now? I'm starving." Isha pleaded.

"Let's just call them from the dining table." Hoseok chuckled. When he wakes up, he offers his hand to Isha, and she gladly takes it and walks to the dining table. 

"Minnie, Kookie, come out. It's time for lunch."

Both of them walk out of the room. Isha motions for them to wash their hands. Isha sits beside Jimin and Hoseok sits beside Jungkook. They started to eat lunch. 

"Mummy, it was delicious as always." Jimin enjoys chewing his food.

"I feel glad. Eat more babies. Kookie, eat a lot too, please." Jungkook nodded. Hoseok helps cut the meat into small pieces so that Jungkook can pick it up with his spoon. He is really into food.

"Mummy. Could Kookie also call you mummy?" Jimin looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles shyly and looks at Isha with hope. Isha giggled. 

"Sure, sweetie. Please do not hesitate. You can call me at any time." Jungkook's smile grew bigger.

"Thank you, mummy." Jungkook said. He was so happy today that he was able to call Isha "mummy." Hoseok looked at Isha in a loving way. When Isha looked at him, Hoseok told her 

"thank you," which made her smile.

Hoseok lets them watch cartoons after they finish eating. Both of them are engrossed in finding nemo on the screen. Isha only watches Hoseok wash the dishes.

"I think we'll just order take-out for dinner. I don't want you to cook more today." Isha nodded because she was so exhausted. Hoseok gave Isha a glance. 

"Are you okay dear.?" He asked. 

"Just a bit worn out. But I'm okay." Isha looked at her phone. She looked at some of the apps that deliver food.

She turned toward Jimin and Jungkook. "What do you want for dinner, Pumpkin?" Isha asked. 

"Can I have pizza and chicken, please?" Jimin asked. 

"Kookie want too" Isha looked at Hoseok, who was currently drying his hands.

Hoseok nods. "Pizza it is." Isha said. Both of them squeal with joy. Hoseok started to order a pizza with extras like chicken, garlic bread, and mushroom soup. Isha walked towards them with a  bag in her hand.

"You both smell bad and should go take a shower. Jungkook, let mummy wrap your hand. I don't want the bandage to get wet." Jungkook extends his hand toward Isha.

"Let me help them with their shower. Go to the bathroom, kids. Hyungie will come after." Both of them walk to Jungkook's room. Hoseok went into his room, took a fresh towel, and put it on his bed.

"I've put the towel on the bed. Baby, I think you should go take a shower first. You can take showers in my room." Isha gives him a hug. 

"Thank you, honey. I'll first go take a shower." Hoseok ruffled Isha's hair before she went into his room.

When Hoseok walked into the room, he saw that all the clothes were scattered on the floor. He sighs. He went into the bathroom and saw Jimin helping Jungkook wash his face. He smiled at them. He walked toward the bathtub and filled it with warm water.

Hoseok gave them a strawberry-scented bath bomb and a few rubber ducks so they could enjoy it. 

"Pumpkins, the bath is ready. Come get in." Jimin slides in first and offers his hand to Jungkook.

"Play nice. Okay, Hyungie will come later. They give an ok sign to Hoseok and start playing with the bubble and the rubber duck. Hoseok walks toward the room to prepare their clothes. He picked up the dirty clothes and put them in the hamper.

After a while, he goes back to the bathroom and helps shampoo their hair. They finish their bath after one hour, which Hosek insists on, and threatens them with not having pizza if they do not come out of the tub.

After helping them get dressed, he goes to the living room and sits on the couch. Taking care of two kids in the shower was too hard for him. Isha noticed Hoseok dozing off on the couch as he left the room.

Isha laughed while looking at him. He must be so tired. She ruffled his hair gently. The doorbell was what woke him up. 

"I'll go and have a look. You can get into the shower." Isha said.

Isha set the table for them as soon as their food was delivered. Isha called Jimin and Jungkook to the table and told them to sit down. Hoseok came out soon after he was done showering.

They eat the food quietly. Jimin and Jungkook sat beside Isha. She frequently whipped their faces full of food as she helped them with their meals. Today, they ate so well.

Jimin and Jungkook appear tired and sleepy after finishing their dinner. Isha says to Hoseok that she will help them brush their teeth and put them to sleep. Isha takes it in turns to help them wash.

Both of them fell asleep as soon as they lay down. Today, they must be so tired. Isha giggled when she heard them both snoring. She fixes the blanket before turning off the light and walking to Hoseok's room.

Hoseok took the extra blanket and pillow out of the closet. He is about to leave when Isha comes in. 

"Where're you going?" Isha asked. 

"I will be sleeping on the couch. I want you to feel comfortable here."