Chapter 14 - Preparing breakfast together

Isha woke up in the morning, stretched her arm out and cracked her neck. Her eyes suddenly big thinking of what happened yesterday. 

"Did he carry me to the bed last night?" Isha mumbling to herself.

She quickly washed up thinking that all the boys will wake up soon. Isha walked to the kitchen and took out all the ingredients left and started to make breakfast.

She is planning to cook seaweed soup, kimchi fried rice with egg roll. Bread butter pudding with chocolate caramel sauce and some nuggets and cheese sticks.

Isha starts preparing all the ingredients and about to bake the bread butter pudding. She saw that Hoseok walked to her. 

"Morning Noona. How is your sleep? Let me help you ya." Isha just nods and smiles.

"How's your sleep?" Isha Ask. 

"It was great except Kookie kept chewing on my clothes." Isha burst into laughter. 

"Why is he doing that?" 

"I think he dreams of being a rabbit or things." Hoseok said and continued to laugh. 

"Normally he will have his plushie and pacifier. But we did not bring any. That's all Namjoon fault." Hoseok said.

                "Hey, that is not nice of you. How do I know we will end up sleeping here. Besides, it's a surprise though." Namjoon said from behind. Hoseok jumped from his place. 

"Yaa." Hoseok was angry.

Isha quickly held Hoseok's hands. "Stop you too. Kids are still sleeping. Namjoon, go wash up. You will help us later." Hoseok just grinned towards Namjoon as he knew that Namjoon was not good at the kitchen.

Hoseok starts peeling the onion and garlic. Namjoon, clumsy as usual. Almost break the chopping board. Isha gives up with him and asks him to set the table so that they can have their breakfast as soon as the food is cooked.

"Namjoon, can you look for all of them. I think the food was all done. Ask them to wash up." Isha said. 

" I'll wake up the kids. You can go and wake yoongi." Hoseok said.

Hoseok walked to the living room and found that both Taehyung and Jungkook still sleep. He chuckle saw that Teahyung was hugging Jungkook's leg and Jungkook was chewing the pillow. He sits next to Jungkook and slowly wakes him up.

"Kookie, Taetae, wake up please. Noona cooks a lot of food for us." Hoseok said. Taetae, slowly upon his eye and rub it. He made his grabby hand towards Namjoon. Namjoon quickly picks him up and sits him on his lap. Rubbing his back.

"Yoongi hyung woke up already?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon nodded. 

"He helped Jimin wash up. I get taetae first ya and you can bring kookie after." 

"Ok. or could you help Kookie too. I will clean this place." Hoseok asked. Namjoon nodded.

                   "Morning Noona." Yoongi greeted her. Jimin already wrapped her waist. 

"Morning yoongi, Morning minnie. Go sit. We can eat. Everything is done." Isha said. 

"You should wake me too noona." Yoongi said while grabbing the tea pot and bringing it to the table as he saw Jimin still hugging her. Yoongi smiles at them.

                They talk while having breakfast. Isha was smiling while looking at them. She wishes that they will not be separated in the future. Isha looked at the way Yoongi cared for Jimin and made her realise that something. She hopes that that dream will come true.