Chapter 22 - Get ready for picnic

Isha happy looking at them and eating so well. She must admit the food that Yoongi cooked was so delicious. 

"Thank you for the food Hyungie." The three little said and quickly left the table. 

"Babies.... Good boys will collect their plates and put them in the sink." They slowly walk to the table.

Isha continued. "If you don't want then no ice cream for you. All three of you." Three of them quickly collect their plates and cup and put it in the sink. 

" Good job cupcakes. Remember, hyung put all the effort into preparing the meal. At least you can thank him by helping him a little."

"Sorry hyungie." They said together in sync. 

"It's ok bub. You guys do a good job." Yoongi said with a smile. 

"Who's noona good boy. Come give me a hug." Isha said. The three little run to Isha with giggles. They give Isha a warm group hug. Isha responds to them by giving them forehead kisses.

"Since my babies are so nice today. You can have a double scoop of ice cream with sprinkle later. Go get ready." Isha said. 

They jump in joy while giving Isha a kiss on the cheek. They quickly run towards Jimin's room to get ready. Yoongi felt so much relief. He started to clean the table. Isha walks towards the kitchen.

 "Go get ready. I'll finish this."

"But Noona.."

"No, but. Go now." Isha pulls Yoongi towards the door so that he can go to his home to get ready.

"Namjoon, can you look at the babys. I don't think they will get ready in time." Isha laughing. 

"Yes, Noona. I'll guess so too." Namjoon laughs and leaves the table.

"And you.." Isha turns to Hoseok.

"I'll help you please." Hoseok said with pleading eyes. Isha giggled. 

"Ok." Isha pokes his cute dimple and walks towards the kitchen. Hoseok feels like having a butterfly in his stomach. He shakes his head with a smile and follows Isha towards the kitchen.

Isha stands beside Hoseok while drying the plates after the argument about who is supposed to wash the plate. After a while. Hoseok asked her to get ready. Isha sigh. She knows she can't argue with Hoseok. 

"Get ready once you finish this ok." Isha said.

Hoseok leaning his head closely to Isha. "Yes baby. Don't worry, ok." Isha's face was redden. Isha glared at Hoseok and pretended to be mad but soon just giggled. She leaves the kitchen to get ready.

Hoseok feels so content. The sound of Isha laughing and giggling like music to his ear. He finishes everything and quickly goes to the bathroom to refresh. He doesn't want them to wait for him.

The three little finish changing their clothes with Namjoon's help. 

"I Think we just need 2 car Noona." Namjoon said. Isha nods. 

"I guess you guys can go ahead. Let me quickly lock the house." Isha walks towards her room to pick up her handbag and some essential things that Jimin might need during their outing.