part 20

it was a week after Jay's kidnapping and we were sat in Mollys after a hard day and work when Hermann said "hey guys is there any suggestions fr a charity work thing we could do"

people were suggesting things when I had an idea "hey I am working with the army base here and I have access to the aircraft if you want to go sky diving"

"wait seriously," he asks.

"I mean yeah I am qualified so is Jay, mouse probably more here and I can get some guys to help if I just take a phone call if you are all up for it," I said.

"go make that call," he said and I walked out and called commander Andrews and after ten minutes of not much persuading her agreed. I walked back into the bar and everyone looked at me "looks like we will be going sky diving" I said.

"who is up for this away," Herman asked and nearly everyone put their hands up except the old ones like Platt, Voight, much, Herman, Boden, dr charlie, miss goodwin, Olinsky you know them.

*one month later*

me, mouse and Jay were all at the base in our full uniforms waiting for everyone else, we were setting up the parachutes and talked about random stuff.

people who were diving were me, Mouse, Jay, April, Sarah Reese, Natalie, Ethan, Connor, Casey, severide, Erin, gabby, Sylvie, Stella, Kim, Otis, Cruz, adam, Antonio, Kevin, sean and I think that is it.

they all walked in including everyone who wasn't jumping walked in but we didn't notice.

"oh," Trudy said causing us to all turnaround.

"oh, shit sup guys," Jay said. they all sat down.

"so let's get started so what is going to happen is we gonna explain everything to you get you in your parachutes then do simulations and test runs then we gonna go in the plane," I said.

"oh shit" Will said.

"believe me it is scared going up there if you haven't done it before but when you jump it is really fun," I said and the drill Sargent came in and is the same one that was with us from when we were in basic camp causing us three to come to attention.

"stand at ease," he said and we followed.

"wow haven't you three grown-up, not teens anymore are you," he said laughing then looked over to the others.

"Who are these," he asked.

"colleagues," I said.

"why they here," he asked again.

"gonna take them sky diving for charity," Mouse said.

"well have fun and don't kill anybody especially you Halstead wait id your boss" here he said looking at#round "no please don't," Jay said.

"I am why," Voight said.

"watch out for that little shit I am telling you he will sleep with your daughter," he said.

"he technically already has," Voight said. "SARGE," jay said.

"no fucking way Halstead what have I told you about keeping in it your pants. she pretty," he asks

"see for yourself she is sat next to his boss and is also his partner," Mouse said

"mouse you gonna die," I said laughing.

"oh no jay please say you didn't sleep with not just the person you work beside every single day but also your bosses daughter oh my god this gets better and better," he said crying from laughter.