chapter 44

It had been two weeks since Jay's dad was in the hospital and since then Jay had found an apartment for him since Pat was unable to keep his current place in order. it was Jay's first day since he went back to work and we decided it would be the best time to slowly start planning the wedding we hadn't finalised the date yet but that doesn't need to be sorted yet we know we wanted it next year and in autumn so we had just over a year to get everything sorted.

we were sat in the living room in sweats whilst the twins were doing some tummy time and we were sorting out the guest list first we didn't want a lot of people there quite a small wedding.

"so definitely bother our brothers and bobby kids, everyone from the firehouse, the unit which includes Platt, and Med but just the once we are close with you want your dad there," I asked writing all the names down.

"yeah I want him there," he said and I smiled.

"Captain Andrews and Mouse 100%," I said and he nodded.

"you think they'll be able to make it," he asked.

"well see," I said putting a question mark next to their names.

"I think that's it for guests," I said.

"your dad," he said to me.

"right," I said writing his name down.

"what about made of hours, bridesmaids, best man, page boy flower girl," he said.

"hold up let me look on google," I said grabbing my laptop.

"so we need someone walking me down the aisle which is sorted," I said.

"bridesmaids Hailey, Natalie, April, Maggie my maid of honour is going to be Emma," I said writing the names done under a category.

"ring bearer," Jay said looking at me.

"Eli and mason and Flower girl can be Rory and Ella," I said looking at the tins and Jay nodded.

"page boys," Jay asked looking a the laptop.

"billy and Jackson," I said and he said scrolling through the laptop.

"what about your best man," I asked Jay.

"either Will or Mouse I don't know," he said.

"ok, your ushers," I asked.

"Kev, adam, Bobby and either Mouse or Will," he said and I nodded writing it down.

"I have an idea for the date," he said and I looked at him.

"what are you thinking," I asked.

"what about if it would be the date we meant that was in Autumn," he said and I smiled.

"you are amazing," I said.

"so looks like our wedding will be on the 6th of September next year baby," I said kissing his lips.

I pulled away from the kiss just as the twins started to fuss.

"They can't be hungry surely," he said looking at the clock.

"no I fed them before we started this," I said picking up both twins with a little struggle and passing Jay Eli and I sat down so they both sat in our laps.

we spend another thirty minutes on the planning and holy cow you can plan a lot in that time and it was very easy planning which you don't hear anyone say like ever but it was.

we got everything done except the dresses and all that, the flowers and what we are going to send the date of the wedding to people.

the twins were in their bouncers asleep as we were watching b99.