chapter 45

it had been 3 weeks since Olinsky died and they had found the killer and held a funeral for him. the twin was now five months old and their personalities had probably developed over these weeks Rory was a complete daddy's girl and it was adorable when she would see him, her eyes were a piercing blue, her body covered in freckles she looked so much like Jay but she had my personality well what we had seen loud always loud and her smile god that smile makes my head grow three sizes every time I saw it.

Elijah didn't have a parent that he prefered but when he saw his Auntie Hailey it was like we never hear he had Hailey wrapped around his finger and he knew it and so did she. unlike his sister he had gorgeous greeny-blue eyes like his dad and looked more like me but acted more like Jay Quiet and observant but came out of his shell when he was around people he knew but one thing that both the tins that were the same was that smile and them goddam freckles both coming from Jay it was impossible to escape them freckles covered their bodies from head to toe that came out more during summer and that god damn smirk we all know what smirk I'm on about irresistible.

it was 8 in the morning and I was ready for my first shift back at med whilst the twin was going to go to the Daycare at med. I was sat on the floor in the living room with all the twin's stuff putting their names on everything and putting it in their separate bags Rorys had little ladybugs on them and Elis had different types of dinosaurs on them.

Jay was in the nursery getting the twins ready since he had talked to voight the day before about coming in late with wanting to see the twins off to their first day and he was fine with it.

I heard Jay talking to the twins as he wasted through the apartment.

"How were they," I asked referring to him changing the twins.

"Aurora was not a happy chicken getting changed cried the entire time as usual and Eli ad learnt a new trick in trying to roll off the changing table which is fabulous," he said handing me aurora.

"oh, our little shit bags," I said zipping up their bags.

"you got everything," he asked me.

"yep 6 nappies each baby four different outfits bottles and frozen breastmilk with their name on it and everything else is in the car like my stuff," I said picking up the bags and Aurora.

"he ready," he said bouncing Eli in his arms as he smiled.

"let's go," I said and we all walked outside and got into the car as Jay drives to the Daycare centre.

"you think they'll be fine," I said looking through the mirrors at the twins.

"they'll be fine they will probably be sad at the start but once they see the toy bam sorted," he said.

"yeh," I said.

we parked the car and walked out grabbing the bags and the babies and walked inside. we were treated by one of the staff that are in the 6 months and younger area.

"hey you must be Jay and Cassandra I am Becca I'm one of the staff here in the area that the twins will be in," she said and we followed her through and we got to the room the twins will be in and saw a bunch of little kids.

"so you can pick them up at around 3:30 we do have their emergency contacts and if I'm right that is Harley Smith, Hailey Upton and William Halstead," she asked and e both nodded.

sh continued to talk and it was time for us to leave the twins we handed their bags to Becca and we place the twins on the ground where the toys were trying to distract them Rory was a bit off but started to play and move on her butt since she learned that a couple of days ago couldn't get far but she was moving.