Chapter 1: Run

Flame's P.O.V
We're running again...yay. Don't get me wrong I like to run. Just not constantly from the cops. We keep running for a while and the sirens stop. Lacy leans down and starts catching her breath. We sit in silence for a while and I start laughing.

Slowly they start laughing too and we all smile. I smirk a bit "You get so worried they're gonna catch us" I say to Lily. "But what if they do" she asks. "It's simple... we kill the Batman" I say. Kendra, Jack,and Maria laugh. "Why so serious" I ask the others smirking. "So what now" Maria asks.
-
-
-
-
-
Time Skip
I'm bored. It's getting dark. "Flame stay inside it's late" Fred yells. I ignore him and keep walking. "Don't be an idiot" he yells. " DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT" I yell/sing back. You're probably wondering where we live. I'd tell you but then you'd know. I shadow travel to my favorite spot.

I glance up at the moon and smile. Now you're probably wondering why me an insane killer has a favorite spot. Yeah...don't ask. I hear a rustle in the branches above me. I feel something cold against my temple and hear the all-too familiar click of a gun.

"Don't move" I hear a voice hiss in my ear. I smirk and slowly reach into my pocket for a gun. I find it and kick the attacker's shin hard enough he lets go. He screams and shuts up as I gag him. I tie up his arms and legs and start dragging him towards the house.