Chapter 15: Food Again!

Flame POV
I'm minding my own business when a boy with white hair and red eyes teleports of front of me. I don't even blink. "Hey" I say without glancing up. "Hey princess" he flirts. "What's your name" he asks. "Not princess" I snap. "And besides shouldn't you be losing a fight to Link" I ask him,smirking. His face looks hot and he glares at me.

-
-
-
-
-
Time Skip to Dark walking away
"Google Panic! at the Disco when you get home" I ask. He nods and I walk away. I walk into the mansion and smirk a bit. Literally everyone knows me and Kendra we know them too so yeah. I put in my headphones and bump into someone. I glance up it's LJ. "Oh hey LJ" I say. He says something back but I can't hear him.

I shrug and run upstairs. I walk into my room and see Ryan and Aslan on my bed. I take out the headphones and pet there heads. "Wanna watch T.V.". I ask them and they nod. I'm about to grab the remote when someone knocks on the door. "It's open" I yell as I grab my sketchbook.

I start coloring, going back to the epic battle. I look up and see EJ standing there. "This is literally the first time I've seen you without headphones on" he says. "It's weird". I laugh "So what do you want"I say as Aslan and Ryan climb on my legs. "Really guys" I ask the two ,glancing down at them. They nod. "Wow".

Aslan rubs his mane in my face. Ryan ruffles his paws through my hair. I laugh again and EJ smiles. "Anyway it's dinnertime" he says. "Ok" I get up and toss Aslan and Ryan some steaks. I grab my phone and headphones and walk out my room. I slide down the banister and walk into the kitchen.