Chapter 53: A Flashback

Narrator's P.O.V.
"You are in so much trouble" Matt grinned as he met up with the trio. He was addressing Flame-not the Clown Prince or Jeff, just Flame. "Yeah, but you missed me" she poked him in the stomach. "I did not" he laughed and threw the raven haired girl over his shoulder.

"You're coming with me" he glanced at the Joker duo. "Oh yeah... you guys can come too..." and with that the trio/ Flame being carried by Matt were headed towards the treehouse.

~ Time Skip brought to you by TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
HEROES IN A HALF SHELL
TURTLE POWER ~

"I found Flame~" Matt announced as he dropped the raven and red haired girl on a beanbag chair. "You are in so much trouble" Fred turned to his younger sister. "Then punish Jack" she smirked. "You know you want too~" Kendra laughed. "I still ship it" she added.

Jack had a sly grin on his face. He then made ice appear on his hands and began freezing his sister. She shivered. Her lips were turning blue when he finally let her go. "Ow." he hissed as he touched his sister's hoodie. "That hurt" he whined. She smirked.

She then snapped and her body was in flames. The beanbag chair wasn't burning. "Why isn't the chair burning" Jeff asked as he and the Joker walked inside. "You." Kendra pinned Jeff to a wall. "Question." Fred and Jack spoke up. "Why is the Joker here" they sounded puzzled. "Long story" Flame answered. "Spill." Maria, Joe, and Johnny spoke in unison. "We got time" Fred added.

"Is this gonna be a flashback" Jack asked. Flame grinned and nodded.

It was cold, dark, and foggy. Well, let me back up. We'd just left the Alice in Wonderland gates. Me and Fred had just had a conversation about my pride. "Me and Fred isn't proper english" Fred cut in. "Iggy when did you get here" Maria said with mock suprise coating her words.

"Anyways, as I was saying" Flame shut them up. Me and Fred had just had a conversation about my pride. "That's still not proper english!?!" Fred cried. "Didn't you already say that" Joe pondered out loud. "Yeah Joe, I did already say that, and I'm gonna keep saying it until you guys shut up" Flame smirked. They shut up. "Thank you."

Me and Fred had just had a conversation about my pride. I took a walk and Jeff being the asshole he is followed me. Now, it was cold, dark, and foggy. Somehow, Jeff had ended up next to me.

We walked in silence. We'd just pulled up to a giant tree. We talked for a while when Jeff suddenly tensed. "Why didn't I cause that" Kendra was pissed. Flame rose an eyebrow and Kendra was immediately shushed. She pouted.

We talked for a while when Jeff suddenly tensed. "What's wrong with you" I'd asked. He didn't answer. It was then that a new voice came onto the scene. "I think it's because he's got a knife to his neck, princess" and with that a gun was put to my skull.

Kendra kept silent, silently fuming. The man's name was Jackson. Jackson Reid. We didn't talk, the only sounds were our breathing and him cursing the police. It was then another guy came onto the scene.

His name was Keith. Keith Reynolds. He and Jackson had talked for a while when the police finally showed up. Who showed up you ask? Jim Gordon. And yes I know his real name is James Gordon, but I'm going to insist on calling him Jim.

Me and old Gordon had one of our usual conversations. "Is that the one where you annoy him and then he says he doesn't have time for that today" Johnny broke the quiet listening crowd. "Sure is" Flame nodded.

Me and Gordon had one of our usual conversations. He then had one of his officers cuff us. We willingly let them. "Flame agreed to something" the killers yelled in unison, all sounding shocked. "Keep listening" Flame smirked.

We willingly let them. We got into a squad car when Jeff asked where we were going. "Arkham" the detective said simply. We'd kept silent the rest of the ride. We pulled up to the infamous prison, got out, and walked inside.

The prisoners immediately started cheering when we got immediately started cheering. I was royalty there. I'd introded Jeff to the Joker, headed back to my old cell, and welcomed Jeff to Arkham.

The next day we'd had a doctor's session. The questions were driving me insane. Me and Jeff came up with an escape plan, grabbed the Joker, and left. We wandered for a while when we found Matt and came back here.

Kendra immediately began smacking Flame. Flame laughed. "I'm going to bed" Fred announced. "Nobody cares" Jack, Joe, and Johnny yelled in unison. And with that, sleep took them over and everyone passed out.