Chapter 33: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Jack's P.O.V.
We slept the entire day away. "Happy Tuesday" I yell shaking Flame awake. She ignores me and buries her face in the beanbag. "5 more minutes". "Nope". "Yes". "No". I shrug and drag her off of the beanbag. She doesn't react till a pour a bucket of water on her head. "Up now" I say in a sing-song voice. She glares at me but sits up yawning in the process. "Let's go" Fred saya and shepherds us out of the treehouse.

Time Skip cause YODO

"We've been walking forever and we still haven't found him" Flame whines sitting on a tree branch. "Besides we don't even know who kidnapped him or if he even got kidnapped..." Matt adds. "Probably Dark Link." Lily says. Flame shrugs. "Maybe," she mutters. We start walking in silence when Flame ruins the perfect silence. "NANANANANANANANANANA ME!!!!!!!!" she yells.

"I'm Batman," she explains. "No you're not!" Joe, Matt, Johnny, Kendra, and I say in unison. "Am too". "Are not". "Am. Too." I whine. "If you guys don't shut up, somebody's gonna get stabbed..." Jeff threatens. "You wouldn't," Kendra says, narrowing her eyes. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" me and Flame start chanting. Joe grabs popcorn just as Kendra takes out her scythe.

Jeff grabs a knife and our eyes flicker with amusement. "Kick his ass Kendra!" Flame yells. "I thought you were on my side" Jeff says, mocking hurt. "I'm on my own side," Flams says. "Swag." she adds. Kendra lunges at Jeff her scythe grazing his arm causing his sweater to tear and his arm to bleed.

He winces but manages to throw his knife at her head. She ducks and the knife gets lodged into a tree. Kendra wrenches it out and gives Jeff a demonic grin. Flame grins. "He's a goner" she mutters as Kendra takes a step forward.