Chapter 3: Food and Mornings

Matt's P.O.V.
It's morning. Yay. I see Lily,Maria,Lacy and Kendra all cheerful and happy. I see everybody's up but Flame. "We should prank her" Johnny says. "And risk death" Joe says. "You guys suck at planning pranks" Flame says walking down the stairs. "How'd you" Joe asks. "Dude I'm Batman" she states.

"Actually I'm Batman" Kendra,Jack,Joe,Maria,and I say in unison. "Say where's our little guest" Fred asks. Flame grins and beckons us to follow her. We start following her and I exchange a look with Johnny. We stop at the basement door. I walk in front of Flame and start controlling the darkness.

Flame has fire erupt into her hands. We see his body and start walking towards it. I notice he's not moving. "Is he dead" Lacy asks. Flame scoffs "No" she says. She pokes him "yeah he's dead".

"We're muderers" Joe says. "2nd degree murderers actually" Flame says. "1st too we kill for a living" she says. "Why do you know that" I can't help but ask. "Well if we do caught might as well know what we're gonna be charged for" she explains. "So what do we do with him" Lily asks.

"Take his stuff then burn him" Flame says. We all nod. Jack and I start reaching into his pockets and I find a wallet. I toss it to Flame. She catches it and find his I.D.

WALTER MATTHEW KIREN
SEX:M
DOB:1/15/93

Jack finds some cash. "how much cash is that" Flame asks. "Bout 25,500" he answers. "In his wallet" I ask and Jack nods. "Let's get food" Flame says. We all laugh and head out the door. Fred grabs the keys and we all head out the door. We get some takeout and walk over to a bench. We're just about to leave when we see the cops coming towards us.