Has Flame Phoenix finally met her match?

This chapter/one-shot has nothing to do with the story. It randomly came to me.

Narrator's P.O.V.

He played with fire~ Flame Phoenix was carved into the body. All of her victims had this carved into their ashes. That's how the news knew, anyway. They called her a bloodthirsty monster that needed to be caught.

True, she was a bloodthirsty vampire, but hey where's the fun in following rules. "Might as well head home" the vampire grinned and started walking.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Markseptieye: YouTube's best ship ~

"You have got to come see this" Jeff grabbed the girl as soon as she stepped through the door. "What am I seeing here?" she asked, stepped out of her shoes, and was promptly dragged into the living room.

"Just watch" Jeff insisted and Flame turned her attention to the news. Has Flame Phoenix met her match? was the headline. ".... And with a new murderer killings rising, he should be caught. Only one question remains, has Flame Phoenix met her match? This killer's name The Shadow." Flame tuned out after that.

"I haven't met my match." she snapped. I'll meet my so called match. I'll look for him, I'll find him, and then I'll kill him. I don't have a match and I never will. Thoughts continued swimming through Flame's head.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asked. "You just got here!" She ignored him and stood up, freshly sharpened katanas in hand. "You're gonna go meet The Shadow aren't you." he asked. She nodded. "Can I come!" Jeff asked, he sounded hopeful.

".... Fine, just hurry up..." she muttered and whistled. Aslan and Ryan were at her sides in seconds. Time to meet my match...

Daniel was wandering around the forest. He was hoping to meet Flame Phoenix actually, that was the entire reason this started. He leaned against a tree when four daggers pinned him to the tree.

"What the-?" he started before a girl landed in front of him. "The Shadow, huh!" she snapped and put a katana to his neck. "Why are you trying to steal my title? I haven't met my match and I never will." she glared at him.

"I'm not." Daniel laughed. "I just wanted for Flame-senpai to notice me." he grinned at her. "What!" Flame snapped. "I'll calm down with the killing I got what I wanted." he ruffled her hair. "You wanna hang out with me for a while." he asked her. "Sure..." she chuckled and tucked her hands into her pockets.

~ Time Skip brought to you by my random one-shots ~

"WHAT!" Daniel's yell rang through the forest. "What?" Flame leaned over his shoulder. "We have a ship name." he chuckled. "Which is?" she inquired. "Fladow." he answered. "Shadow x Flame."

He leaned in close to her and smirked. He then kissed her. And then she kissed back.