Chapter 73: The Final Chapter

Narrator's P.O.V.

"The 9th doctor's regeneration was the greatest thing ever." Flame had recently introduced the uncultured little swine not naming any names to Doctor Who. "Why?" Flame, Dark, Fred, Jack, and Kendra were now finishing up the 9th doctor's life.

"Because after him came the 10th doctor aka the greatest little shit ever." Jack interjected quickly. "I wanted to say that." Flame whined. "Too bad." Kendra and Fred said in unison. "And it's a tie between the 10th doctor and the 11th doctor, I mean they're both little shits." Jack was a logical person when it came to sci-fi.

"True." the foursome nodded. "Wait, how many doctors were there?" Dark asked. "Twelve." Flame shrugged. "I actually thought there were thirteen." Fred said sheepishly. Normally Flame would've have smacked him, but she wasn't in a get up mood, "There were technically twelve. The would be thirteenth doctor called himself the Warrior, therefore he wasn't a doctor." she shrugged.

"Well, someone's in a good mood today." Fred grinned at his sister from his position with Jack's head on his shoulder. "You and Jack should fuck." she said casually. "And... there goes everything I just said." Fred groaned. "Spoke too soon, Fredster." Kendra chuckled.

"Remember when the 11th-" Jack was immediately cut off by Dark. "No! No spoilers!" Jack was immediately silenced. "I have a weird feeling that one of those dumbasses downstairs are gonna blow something up." Flame groaned. "Did you tell them to blow something up?" Kendra gave her master a suspicious look.

"Nooo..." she shifted her gaze as the trio sighed, got up, and headed downstairs. "What are we gonna do with you?" both heard Jack mutter as he, Kendra, and Fred walked out. "That's a good question isn't it Jack?" she asked him. "Sure is." he answered before the trio finally left.

"Are you still scared?" Dark asked softly, running his hands through her hair. "I don't know how to feel anymore Dark," she had her head on his chest. "I'm terrified, stressed, depressed, pissed off..." she muttered. "And it just keeps getting worse." something was going to happen today; they just didn't know what.

"Therefore, I'm going to ignore it and blast Green Day along with Blink-182." she sat up and scrolled through the Blink-182 playlist. "What are you gonna listen too?" he asked. "You'll see." she quickly answered. Flame had asked (read: forced) Dark into listening and blasting her playlist because according to her his music taste was shitty and deserved to rot.

(Like, dude, who still listens to classical music it's 2015.)

"Everything has fallen to pieces... Earth is dying help me Jesus... We need guidance we've been misled..."  Travis Barker sang from the iPod. "What song is this?" Dark asked finally. "Anthem (Part 2)." the grin on Flame's face was devilish. "I like this song." Dark decided. "Good, it's the new national anthem." she ruffled his hair. "It is?" he sounded impressed. "No, but it should be." Flame wasn't wrong.

"We really need too see this through... we never wanted to be abused!  We'll never give up... It's no use! If we're fucked up, you're to blame!" the accuracy of that one sentence shocked Dark. "When Blink lyrics can describe your entire life." Flame sighed. "You're a very relatable person." Dark finalized.

~ Time Skip brought to you by @punkrock5sosxx! Go follow her and read her book Permanent Vacation! ~

"Jack, she's dead." Fred was attempting to get the point across to his younger brother and himself. "S-She can't b-b-be dead, Freddy!" Jack sobbed; he was scared. "Dammit Jack!" annoyed, Fred (finally) smashed his lips on Jack's. Lips parted, Jack kissed back. "I-I um-" Fred blushed. "Just shut up and kiss me again." giving his older brother a quick kiss he pulled away.

"Well finally," both pairs of eyes snapped to their sister in the doorway. "I been waiting for that since forever!" she grinned. "The ship has sailed." grinning at them one last time, she walked out.

Meanwhile at the late Shannon's boss's house...

"How'd they manage to kill her," he muttered harshly. "How?" That didn't matter right now. Only one thing did. Revenge. Everyone in that house was going to suffer.

Meanwhile at the Slender mansion...

"Fack sailed." Flame informed Dark. "I know, you told me like 20,000 times," he grinned. "But you're cute when you're excited!" his face lit up as she immediately protested. "I'm not cute, I'm punk rock!"

"Are we gonna stay in bed all day?" Dark asked. "I might but you don't have to..." she shrugged. "Are you gonna be fine by yourself?" he asked softly. "Course I will, Darkness." grinning, she slung an arm around his shoulder. "So go do something with your pathetic life." smirking, she waved them off.

"Have fun, Phoenix." placing a sweet kiss on her lips and swiping his black elf hat back, he walked out. It was late anyway and a rather stormy night. She watched it rain and smiled softly. The raven haired girl pulled away from the window and glanced up at the ceiling. Even with the rain it was a quiet night.

There were a quick two taps on her window. She ignored them and suddenly the window opened and slammed shut. Sighing, her breath hitched as she saw the note on the floor. Shaking slightly, she picked it up.

I guess if you're reading this my wishes were fulfilled. You probably think you got rid of me. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't, only time will tell. But I always come back, you especially know that. Just remember that I'll always be near. And yeah- only one thing will remain- Revenge. On you, on everyone else, and on the world. Revenge will be mine.

- Shannon