Chapter 38: They're Back and Sonic Underground

Flame's P.O.V.

Soo... Kendra ran off. To where I don't know but I'm trying to beat Fred's high score on Flappy Bird. He made it to 6... Katy made it to 167 and Kendra made it to 150. Damn Flappy Bird wizards. "YES!" I yelled as I finally beat 6. "What'd you get?" Matt asked and leans over to peer at the phone. "8." I say proudly. "How did you beat me" Fred yells as he dashes over to me and Matt. "By 2." Matt grins.

Time Skip brought to you by Light Imagay and too many aliases guy

We finally find one of the treehouses nearer to the mansion. "Finally." Jeff sighs with relief as he collapses on the beanbag next to me. Kendra walks in avoiding everyone's exchange of looks and glares at Jeff. He rolls his eyes and spins his knife.

"Why do you two hate each other?" Fred asks and breaks the silence. Kendra glares at him and he shrinks back. Awkward silence fills the treehouse. "AWKWARD!" Jack and I yell in unison. I shrug and start sharpening my katanas. "Is this sharp enough?" I say as I toss it to Kendra. She catches it and stabs Jeff.

He screams. "Nope, still not sharp enough..." she says with a sinister grin. I shrug and keep sharpening. "Let's keep moving." I say without glancing up. "Why?" BEN mutters. I facepalm. "We're still being hunted, smart one." I say as I smack the back of his head. Kaname laughs.

Kaname's P.O.V
I laugh after Flame smacks the back of BEN's head. She glances at me and rolls her eyes. "Can we just go?" Kendra snaps. "I don't know, can we?" Flame smirks. Kendra groans. "The perks of having a loyal maid." Johnny grins as he climbs down the ladder. Kendra rolls her eyes and climbs down after him.

Flame just jumps. Jeff follows. Dogs start barking in the distance and Flame groans. "Can't they have a Saturday?" she mutters as she grabs the now sharpened katanas. She dashes towards the sound a sinister grin on her face. Aslan and Ryan follow after their master.

The others shrug and keep walking. "What are you doing, go after her!" I say to the others. "Look, we know Flame..." Fred says. "She'll be fine." he adds. Jack laughs suddenly.

"Remember that time she crashed through the room," he snickers. Fred laughs in agreement just as a dog's howl ripples through the silence. Jeff cringes. He sighs in relief and confusion as Flame darts past us. "Run!" she yells over her shoulder. "Why?" Katy yells as we run to catch up with her. "They're back!" she yells as she shifts into a phoenix.

Their eyes widen. "I thought they were dead!" Jack mutters as we meet Flame in a tree.
"So did I..." BEN agrees. "So what do we do?" Jeff asks as we all turn to Flame.

"Lie and wait..." she sings. "Will the prophecy come true?" she sings again. "SONIC UNDERGROUND!" Jack and Johnny yell in unison. "Wait a second there was a prophecy?" BEN and Joe say in unison. "No you dipshit" Matt says as he smacks the back of each boys' head. "It's a song!" he adds. "Only the theme song for the best show ever..." Flame, Jack, Johnny, Fred, and Katy say in unison.