Chapter 35: I have a sister

Kendra's P.O.V.
We follow the footprints in silence while Sherlock tips her fedora. We keep walking for a while when we stop in front of a tree. Sherlock/Flame double taps the top of the trunk and the bark swings inwards.

"Wah la" Sherlock says with a triumphant smirk on her face. "Just come on" I say and drag her forward. "It stinks in here" Johnny says and makes a face. "It smells like Joe and Matt combined with a little bit of Fred" Jack says. "Sure does" Sherlock agrees.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Sherlock~

Flame's P.O.V.
We keep walking in silence when I hear a scraping sound- like someone sharpening a knife or sword or something. "Someone's watching us" I say and everybody stops walking. "How do you know" Aslan asks. "I can feel it #Spideysenses" I answer.

"So what do we do?" Lacy, Joe, Maria, and Ryan ask in unison. "Stay alive" I say with a short sarcastic laugh. "No dip Sherlock" Matt mutters. I roll my eyes just as a knife sails over my head. I shrug but smirk a bit as I pull the knife out the wall and slowly turn around like in the movies.

"Hey." I say with a smirk at the person who threw the knife. A girl stands there and by the looks of it Kendra knows her. "You two look alike" Johnny says. We facepalm at Johnny's lame obvious statement. "She's my sister." the girl says and puts her hands on her hips. I shoot a glance at Kendra who's mouth is wide open.

"Close your mouth!" Jeff says with his trademark smirk. She stabs him and turns back to her sister. "What's your name anyway?" I ask the girl. "Why do you need to know" the girl asks. "Because the author's getting tired of typing the girl over and over again..." Jack says flatly. We all give him a strange look and turn back to the scene in front of us.

"It's Katy!" the Katy girl snaps. "Sherlock." I say and lean against the wall, a smirk on my face. The others introduce themselves and we head back on track. "Guess what?" I say and break the silence. "What?" I get as a reply from everyone in unison. "I'm simply one hell of a killer..." I say. Well that earned me assaultations to the back of my head.

"So you guys are looking for some guy named BEN?" Katy asks. "Yeah." I say. We keep walking when a boy with medium-ish brown hair and dark brown eyes bumps into us. "Hey." Fred says casually. Ryan and Aslan begin sniffing his heels.

"You're not service dogs." I remind them as I pull them away. "My name is Kaname." the boy introduces himself. "S'up." Jack and I say in unison. "Are you two by any chance twins?" he asks. We nod in unison. "The unison curse..." Matt say gravely. "There's no way out now" Joe adds. "You're screwed now..." Lacy says. "They had so much to live for." Lily says and wipes away a fake tear. We all glance at each other and break out into hysterical laughter.